RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Davis vs Santa Cruz PPV RBR 10/31

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont think karl can take too much more of this...ronnie shields needs to start thinking about how to stop this.

Who are some elite white boxers from America in 2020?

All the best white boxers who I can think of are from Europe.

Ginger is bound to eat big shots and Barrios is a pretty accurate sniper. This was likely to happen.

Who are some elite white boxers from America in 2020?

All the best white boxers who I can think of are from Europe.
tenor.gif

i'm a pasty white guy myself but it's really entertaining to see pasty white guys get KO'd. i root for it every time. nothing personal against karl
For me it’s bald white guys. I enjoy watching them go stiff as a board with their eyes rolled back. I loved to watch Keith Jardine get knocked out. I also like watching guys with big afros getting their heads knocked all over the place.

For me it’s bald white guys. I enjoy watching them go stiff as a board with their eyes rolled back. I loved to watch Keith Jardine get knocked out. I also like watching guys with big afros getting their head knocked all over the place.
lmao yeah one of the funniest ko's i can remember is angulo vs harry joe yorgey. yorgey got his bald little head smacked around like a cue ball.

Karl vs. Barrios looked like 1 guy who didn't cut much weight vs. a guy who cut a lot of weight. Then you also had the skill and power difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back