• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned BKFC Fight Night Puebla: Rubio vs Gallegos 5/25 9PM ET (Triller / Prime)

It takes almost as long as the entire fights for these idiots to tally up the scorecards and read the decisions. You can tell Lytle isn't stoked about the lack of finishes either.

Did anybody play The Warriors game on PS2 made by Rockstar? It was actually pretty good, I haven't played it forever but I loved it. Did really bad sales wise I think but it was a solid game.
View attachment 1045076
I've wanted to play it for a long time now. But it was never released digitally, I believe, and the hard copy is like a rare, expensive find. I'd play the shit out of that

My YouTube feed started playing a David Attenborough documentary while I was posting... I was discombobulated

I don't know who that is, but it's probably better than these prelims.

Did anybody play The Warriors game on PS2 made by Rockstar? It was actually pretty good, I haven't played it forever but I loved it. Did really bad sales wise I think but it was a solid game.
View attachment 1045076

Didn't even know that was a thing. Interesting! I would love to give it a go. I hope they had the Coke bottle warriors come out and play scene in there somewhere

I don't know who that is, but it's probably better than these prelims.
The nature man. British. Voice of Our Planet and countless nature documentaries on Nat Geo, Discovery etc.
Seriously one of the most recognizable voices on earth.

I appreciate this Guy isn’t screaming, and yelling like Houston.

But, he seems flustered at times.

Slow down, bro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back