• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Official Sherdawg Presidential debate round 1 PbP

Who won the debate

• I plan to vote Biden, and think Biden won

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Biden won

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 95 54.6%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 38 21.8%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 25 14.4%

• Total voters
True, but he just came in from a whirlwind tour bolstering up our allies overseas and seriously needed to take a break before debating Trump.

That was 100% on his team to postpone it until he gathered his strength. Heck, I pulled a 24-hour shift once when I was deployed to Uganda. You could've told me that I was on Mars after that, and I would've believed you and I was 25 at the time.
Lol the manager at 7-11 gets my sympathy for his whirlwind tours but not the POTUS.

It's embarrassing all around and he's made his constituents do all the heavy lifting. I'd expect a lot more for my vote if I were you but you have been programmed to fear the boogeyman so I get where your weak apology comes from

11-bidenmentalhealthdems.png
1-bidenmentalhealth.png

@Jack V Savage

“LOL no”

Is this a hack poll? Are NBC news GOP hacks? Are the registered Democrats GOP hacks?

I’m confused.
@Jack V Savage

{<huh}

It's a thread about Biden and Trump. You're literally the one doing whataboutism.

It's an active political thread about the ongoing Presidential campaign that is now evolved way past the original intent of the thread.

But you're right, RFK doesn't deserve the news or attention. He's a rotten brain loser that comes off as an even bigger whiny bitch victim than Trump.

Obviously no one serious takes him seriously.

It's an active political thread about the ongoing Presidential campaign that is now evolved way past the original intent of the thread.

But you're right, RFK doesn't deserve the news or attention. He's a rotten brain loser that comes off as an even bigger whiny bitch victim than Trump.
No, it's a debate thread about Biden and Trump. Everyone is still talking about Biden's awful performance and cognitive decline.

You: what about RFK's sexual assault allegation guys?
Me: you know Biden and Trump both have rape accusations right?
You: why are you doing whataboutism?

<36>

No, it's a debate thread about Biden and Trump. Everyone is still talking about Biden's awful performance and cognitive decline.

You: what about RFK's sexual assault allegation guys?
Me: you know Biden and Trump both have rape accusations right?
You: why are you doing whataboutism?

<36>

It's a debate thread that has long since turned into a Presidential campaign thread.

Sorry the truth about RFK hurts your feelings, I was just posting some news about the campaigns.

Lol the manager at 7-11 gets my sympathy for his whirlwind tours but not the POTUS.

It's embarrassing all around and he's made his constituents do all the heavy lifting. I'd expect a lot more for my vote if I were you but you have been programmed to fear the boogeyman so I get where your weak apology comes from

<suzylol>

He's an old man and he's aging as we all are.

I fully admit that.

But people age differently. And his cognitive decline is impossible to ignore. It's clearly severe. My MIL is about a year younger than him. Yeah she's aging too. She's never looked like he did during that debate.

There's a difference between "Hey he's not as quick as he was 15 years ago, we all slow down as we age" and "Holy f*cking shit what happened to him? Does he know where he is? Why is he standing there with his mouth agape, staring into space?"

People need to face reality, even when it's sad and hard and makes them feel shitty.

Oh, nothing because Trump said he'd appoint a special prosecutor to "lock her up!"

They found two things that were prosecutable.

Jack and Squat.
Lol, he denied even saying "lock her up" a couple of weeks ago. Then there was a montage of the amount of times he said it. Bill Barr was AG at the time, if there was a case then between them it would have been a case.

I'm not into soft apologies for ineptitude and negligence. Neither of those descriptions are assumed as conspiracy theories. It is evident that the highest Dems are inept and negligent at this point and they are doubling and tripling down each and every day they continue to point fingers at Trump whilst not being forthcoming with their constituents.

If you mean to tell me that Biden just developed this decrepit form overnight then I will call you a liar and assume negligence. If we are at the point that potential candidates have not been properly vetted and skeletons in their closet (lol) could arise then that is a clear case of ineptitude.

At this point you should be sick of this charade and I implore you to wake tf up and understand that the conspiracy that goes unfounded is the one that was refused a theory from the start. You wouldn't do business with shady characters doing shady things. That person is a fool in my book. Call me a CTer but I will find you a fool way before anyone suspects me as one
This post sounds like the rantings of an insane person. Legitimately.

Another one of these "cheap fakes", but truly bizarre. Walks like a weirdo, doesn't look at anyone, wave to someone, stop to smile for camera. Actually looks emotionless, soulless, doll's eyes

I guess they feel they have to bring him out, didn't know he was giving remarks today. I guess this started just a few min ago.

edit: it is a preplanned medal of honour ceremony. He looks weird, will see how it goes, adding stream

Another one of these "cheap fakes", but truly bizarre. Walks like a weirdo, doesn't look at anyone, wave to someone, stop to smile for camera. Actually looks emotionless, soulless, doll's eyes

I guess they feel they have to bring him out, didn't know he was giving remarks today. I guess this started just a few min ago.

He looks like a damn robot.

He looks like a damn robot.

Dude, I found a clip of after when most feeds stopped. Looks like a phone camera, you can hear them tell people to even put phones down lol.

Start at 10:30. Soon after, when the veteran gets off the stage, Biden brain freezes at 10:50, then does the stupid robot walk out without smiling for one photo lol

As he walks out, it looks like he is telling himself, "keep it together joey, don't poop your pants!"

I disagree. Biden is flailing in the polls, behind in all the swing states and does not have the cognitive ability to turn this around. If you get someone in there who can actually speak and campaign and show superiority to Trump, they can make gains. Who exactly are these people you think are going to vote for Biden who would turn their nose up at a more capable candidate and vote for Trump instead?
The people that have confidence in Biden and donated to his campaign. They won't vote for Trump, but they just might not vote, period. Ultimately though, I think it's more complicated behind the scenes, than anything. You got to get all the donors and politicians on the same page about a potential replacement. That alone will be tough. And then there's always the possibility that it doesn't work out and the replacement polls even worse. Do they double back and go with Biden again, if that happens?

At the end of the day, no matter how they would go about it, they would have to make a lot of concessions, and look like incompetent idiots. Not something you want to portray heading into an election. If they stick with Biden, they can at least go out on their shields, and not look like a bunch of disorganized morons who have no idea how to even pick a Presidential nominee, let alone run the country.

They're between a rock and a hard place. I think their best bet is to just hang onto their butts and pray Biden pulls it off.

Back