• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Official Sherdawg Presidential debate round 1 PbP

Who won the debate

• I plan to vote Biden, and think Biden won

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 89 54.9%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 23 14.2%

• Total voters
Yup.

But we won't replace Biden. Unless he takes it upon himself to drop out, the establishment dems (and i hate using that term) will keep him in. You already see Obama, Pelosi and other circling the wagons.

So we'll keep Biden in the race and spend the next few months with half the party bashing that decision. And if that happens, we'll lose.
Nothing but shame in that scenario. We deserve better after what we went through over the last 5 years

Nothing but shame in that scenario. We deserve better after what we went through over the last 5 years

I think that's the biggest takeaway from last night. You know you've spotted the partisan when they are proud of their guy's performance up there. Trump lied his ass off and hardly answered a single question put to him. Biden lacked the ability to counter any said lies and looked old as fuck while doing so.

All of us deserve better than this.

That liar has a lot to say about the other liar

In all honesty, DJT was profoundly resistant to any kind of COVID restrictions and he caught almighty hell for it with enormous pressure coming from within his own Admin. The economically destructive policies and assaults on individual liberty were predominantly enacted by state governments. There were people going full fucking retard en masse on fellow Americans for resisting lockdowns, masks, and mandated experimental vaccine shots; people going full fucking retard en masse with nationwide riots causing billions in property damage over some rocket scientist getting killed by the police in Minneapolis. Are we pretending like that didn't happen? lol. C'mon. No, we aren't going to do that.

In all honesty, DJT was profoundly resistant to any kind of COVID restrictions and he caught almighty hell for it with enormous pressure coming from within his own Admin. The economically destructive policies and assaults on individual liberty were predominantly enacted by state governments. There were people were going full fucking retard en masse on fellow Americans for resisting lockdowns, masks, and mandated experimental vaccine shots; people going full fucking retard en masse with massive nationwide riots causing billions in property damage over some rocket scientist getting killed by the police in Minneapolis. Are we pretending like that didn't happen? lol. C'mon. No, we aren't going to do that.
You're preaching to the choir

You have to be nearly gone to conclude Trump
said “anything” last night. Rewatch pal. Seven different angles of meaningless gibberish is a 15 word sentence. As bad as Joe is, he at least spoke policy and truth. Teump told you the best environmentalists in the world told him he was the best environmental president of all time. Come back to earth, and get better at determining which piece of dogshit smells worse.

I might also want to brush up on my understanding of debates….last night was not one lol
Leftists are mind broken whenever glimpses of reality pierce their veil.

Mark Hamill Calling Trump Rapist, well its a shame that Mark Hamill is thinking this way.

Yet Mark Hamill cant name a thing that Biden Admin had successful in the past four years.

And they call Trumper's "cultists"

He may as well have said: "Biden is a literal God!"

He should go back to being humiliated in new Star Wars flicks. Maybe he can be one of the lesbian witch's old racist white uncle.

Biden hasn’t been running anything, Obama is on his third term. IMO the only way the dems defeat Trump at this point is if they run Big Mike.
Big Mike is more of a man than Trump will ever hope to be...

Plus bidens corpse will likely beat trump

Mark Hamill Calling Trump Rapist, well its a shame that Mark Hamill is thinking this way.

Yet Mark Hamill cant name a thing that Biden Admin had successful in the past four years.

He's been funding Ukraine successfully and making russian fertilizer

He's been talking about the execution of 9 month old babies as a leading issue of his for like 3 months. When they make up less than one percent of abortions, and are strictly for strict medical reasons and need to be signed off by a doctor.

Painting the dems as satanic baby killers to pull at the heart strings of conservative voters.. it's just misleading.
Uh huh, so using something that is only 1% of abortions as the example to keep bringing up is misleading?

Biden seemed to think "here's the deal, a lot of women are being raped by their in laws and brothers and sisters". I'm going to guess that the number of women getting abortions because they were raped by their sisters is probably pretty close to 0 in history.

a28e0b20-fe3a-447a-a45f-98d798613719-052419-abortion-decisions_Online.png

The American public should literally be universally taking to the streets and shutting it all down to demand that both parties reposition potential candidates that do not include either Donald (scum/felon/pig) and Joe (dementia/career politician/puppet).
It could happen if America had any sense of future. Alas, it's much easier to meme from the couch.
A real bipartisan movement where both come to together to lay down ideology for a united front against having to choose a leader from a coin toss of fucking cartoon characters. Get your shit together America.
giphy.gif

Uh huh, so using something that is only 1% of abortions as the example to keep bringing up is misleading?

InB4 "That's a 2004 study! Incest and rape reasons have skyrocketed! Source? My feels!"

The funny thing is that there are so many forms of birth control out there, that it should only be rape victims looking for abortions, if people were responsible while having sex. Abortion for the most part, is a result of chicks letting dudes nut in them in a moment of passion(without protection of course). The actual percentage of medical emergency/rape abortions, are statistically insignificant.

You're preaching to the choir

I come from the crop fields and cattle ranches of the Heartland; you hail from the bright lights and beaches of South Florida and yet "preaching to the choir" probably sums up the vast majority of our interaction on here in both directions.

<36>

I'm glad to have you as a countryman, brother.

Biden seemed to think "here's the deal, a lot of women are being raped by their in laws and brothers and sisters". I'm going to guess that the number of women getting abortions because they were raped by their sisters is probably pretty close to 0 in history.

Biden got thrown a softball with this one, and this is all he could come up with.. I'm just a sherdogger and my post would have been a better rebuttal..

They both suck good luck America.. lol

Last edited:
He's been talking about the execution of 9 month old babies as a leading issue of his for like 3 months. When they make up less than one percent of abortions, and are strictly for strict medical reasons and need to be signed off by a doctor.

Painting the dems as satanic baby killers to pull at the heart strings of conservative voters.. it's just misleading.
I would think that they would be the only type of abortion pro lifers would find acceptable besides those caused by rape

Obama had same response, which leads me to think they won’t be replacing him. No one wants to pick up this mess

In all honesty, DJT was profoundly resistant to any kind of COVID restrictions and he caught almighty hell for it with enormous pressure coming from within his own Admin. The economically destructive policies and assaults on individual liberty were predominantly enacted by state governments. There were people going full fucking retard en masse on fellow Americans for resisting lockdowns, masks, and mandated experimental vaccine shots; people going full fucking retard en masse with nationwide riots causing billions in property damage over some rocket scientist getting killed by the police in Minneapolis. Are we pretending like that didn't happen? lol. C'mon. No, we aren't going to do that.

I think trump responded perfectly about Covid and/or how it intertwined with the economy. Yet people keep saying he wasn’t even coherent? Twilight zone to me

Back