• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Official Sherdawg Presidential debate round 1 PbP

Who won the debate

• I plan to vote Biden, and think Biden won

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 89 56.0%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 35 22.0%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 21 13.2%

• Total voters
I agree. I’ve been saying for some time now that Biden was way more far gone mentally than Trump. It was apparent to anyone who actually listened to both of them - it was just exposed more so to the masses when they were standing next to each other.

It can’t be ignored any longer - sunlight is the greatest disinfectant. They need to make a change if they want to compete.
The usual suspects that always tout Joe's mental acuity are noticably absent. I wonder if it finally clicked after last night?

So ZERO wars starting under Trump. Just a happy coincidence huh?? Even the lefty youtube comment brigade have stopped with that nonsense. But I guess there are stragglers such as yourself huh? wow.
JFC. You really drank the Kool-Aid if you think Hamas would not have attacked because Trump was President.

Biden lost the debate because irrespective of the overall content of their responses, the biggest takeaway anyone will have from last night is that Biden is a bumbling, mumbling, senile, old man.

He didn't need to have a great performance. He just needed to not look washed up. He looked washed up.

Last edited:
If bidgoat has another record breaking votes I might actually believe Trump if he accuses him of fraud again this time lmao

Kind if telling that the last time the media came out in such unison as they did last night 5minutes into the debate, calling for Joe to go, was to say 2020 was the was the most secure, free, and fair election of all time in history.

Of course Stewart loops Trump in.. Trump didn’t do a good job of explaining some things, but it wasn’t because of his handicapped brain like Biden - it was because the guy was just yapping about his own political talking points (per usual with Trump).

He wasn’t struggling with words and to make coherent sentences. Trump doesn’t need to take anything.. that is just cope. And I don’t even personally like Trump as a person but to say otherwise is just lying.
Agree 100%

Never liked Trump, spent the last ten years on here talking crap about him, and never have nor will vote for him, but to compare the two now is absolute cope. Which to be fair, is what they need to do if they want to consider keeping Biden in the race. They absolutely should not imo, but that is besides the point. The differences between these two old shits is beyond obvious now.

My father died of lewy body dementia in 2020, and ironically, during the last Biden-Trump debate.

So I'm very very familiar with dementia.
Can't diagnose what kind of dementia Biden has, but its a very slow-growing form of it.

Two days ago it was the 7th anniversary of this clip being recorded.

The entire 15 minutes is incoherent ramblings and the highlight is at 6:54. If you haven't heard it you won't believe it.

Just for some clarification, it's been a hazy, fuzzy last few years following the pandemic.

The DNC told all their younger more viable candidates running ahead of Joe in 2020 primaries to drop out and back Corn Pop...

That happened right? And 81 million people followed their orders? Right?

oh i read it. but i let the liquor do the clicking. i have no control. kind of like an american presidential candidate's bowel movements in the year 2024.

can we just postpone the election until they can find a candidate who can pass a cognitive test, a lie detector test, and a criminal background check? is that too much of an ask out of a country of roughly 350 million people and a bunch of undocumented illegal aliens?
LOL you liquor clicker ficker.

You didn't have to post the clip. Next time just post The Young Turds are full of shit. That says it all.

I'll take "Stuff I knew 10 years ago" for one thousand, Alex

They focusing on how bad Biden was because they don’t want to comment on how good Trump was. Nothing about his positions, only about how bad Biden was lol.

Democrats know their policies suck, the entire platform, can’t refute Trump’s platform one bit
The absolute cope fest from the left today is incredible. Damage control overload. Reddit was doing everything to wipe criticism of Biden out of their comments, but even they couldn't keep up. Last night was the end of all the disingenuous nonsense about Biden's senility being a result of "selectively edited clips."

Agree 100%

Never liked Trump, spent the last ten years on here talking crap about him, and never have nor will vote for him, but to compare the two now is absolute cope. Which to be fair, is what they need to do if they want to consider keeping Biden in the race. They absolutely should not imo, but that is besides the point. The differences between these two old shits is beyond obvious now.
I mean lets be totally honest 100 here, at this point who even gives af what the DNC has in store to rectify this mess?

I can understand why they didn't want RFK Jr. up there. He would have wiped the floor with them, in my opinion to the point that he may have even entered second place.
a Kennedy in charge is a breath of fresh air at this point. Even a trashy fuck head like RFK would be an upgrade

I haven't posted in the WR in quite awhile but is @Jack V Savage still saying that any of us questioning Joe's mental capacity in the context of running a country are "shameful" and ignoring how "sharp" Joe is and shit like that? Does Jack feel the same about all the big Dem donors that are (according to an article on the front page of CNBC) massively panicking right now?

"Game over"--a long time Dem campaign advisor. "Biden's got to leave. He's got to get out now and if he doesn't we're going to get f---- crushed".

"An absolute train wreck"--advisor to a top Dem donor.

I mean...exactly how long are people prepared to ignore reality? Do they think Father Time isn't winning vs Joe? Exactly how delusional are people willing to allow themselves to be? You can hate Trump and still stay grounded in reality...

Back