• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Official Sherdawg Presidential debate round 1 PbP

Who won the debate

• I plan to vote Biden, and think Biden won

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 89 56.0%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 35 22.0%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 21 13.2%

• Total voters
Who'd he invite?
Okay, I don't have copies of invitation letters, but I know I heard that the VP pick would be there, and Forbes seems to agree.

Forbes is calling everyone of these a VP candidate at the debate, and to be safe, each would have to praise Trump just in case:
Sen. J.D. Vance
R-Ohio, Sen. Marco Rubio
R-Fla., and North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum
Rep. Elise Stefanik
R-N,Y., Sen. Tim Scott
R-S.C., and former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson
Byron Donalds, R-Fla
Vivek Ramaswamy

I'm not hating on Trump; I'm saying that it was good strategy to incentivize supporters to show up and praise him.

apparently i aint got the cardio to sit through this whole debate.

i made it through about an hour so far and i think that's all i can take. i might have to medicate myself rather heavilly if i'm going to continue watching these geriatric old fuckers spewing nothing but absolute nonsense.

respect to those of you who managed to sit through this whole damn thing. i'm gonna have to take a break from this, cause i think i'm about ready to tap out.

these two bumbling idiots are beating me into verbal submission. every time dementia joe speaks i start to wonder if he's just had a stroke. every time that trump speaks i start to wonder if i am having a stroke.

when biden wins it would be great if we could just keep a microphone away from him for 4 years and keep him in a nursing home and let his handlers take care of his presidential duties.

Last edited:
So the same as hr has for a while now? He reminds me of my grandmother with dementia and he isn't going to get any better

My father died of lewy body dementia in 2020, and ironically, during the last Biden-Trump debate.

So I'm very very familiar with dementia.
Can't diagnose what kind of dementia Biden has, but its a very slow-growing form of it.

Two days ago it was the 7th anniversary of this clip being recorded.

The entire 15 minutes is incoherent ramblings and the highlight is at 6:54. If you haven't heard it you won't believe it.

but as far as this topic goes, sleepy joe has cardio for days. the only way you're getting him off the ballot is if he dies. but eternal joe is eternal, and he ain't gonna rest until he has fulfilled all of his duties. and besides, he won't be able to get millions of dead people to vote for him if he is dead. actually you know what? forget that i said that. i take that back. seeing who he's up against, and who the sitting president is, i'm sure that a dead guy has a fair shot of winning the presidency this year too.

dark brandon was put on this planet to eat ice cream, take lots of afternoon naps, and whoop trumps ass in the election. that's all he knows how to do. and he damn sure ain't gonna stop eating his ice cream, taking his naps, and whooping that ass until trump stops running in the elections.

he's still got one more election left in him! all he needs to do is win one more and then manage to remain on life support until 2028 because america still ain't ready for cackling kamala as president.
Oh, just felt like reposting this classic @idrankyourbeer post from another thread a while back.

He's always been a character. God bless him.

Edit - And he Liked this post within seconds of it being posted. He didn't even re-read it.

<mirkosmile>

Oh, just felt like reposting this classic @idrankyourbeer post from another thread a while back.

He's always been a character. God bless him.

like i just said, sleepy joe has cardio for days - but just not yesterday. and just like the guy who he is running against, i am a man of conviction, so i stand by what i said.

nothing has changed between after the debate and the time when i made that post that which would change my opinion. just the more this guy talks, the closer i see him to being put inside of a nursing home, where he can sit on his rocking chair and steal a bunch more elections while playing cribbage with the other residents and reminiscing on the good old days when he used to be president.

i mean shit, they might want to consider relocating the oval office to the inside of a prison or a senior nursing home, depending on who wins the election. this is what america has came down to. what a time to be alive!

Last edited:
Edit - And he Liked this post within seconds of it being posted. He didn't even re-read it.

oh i read it. but i let the liquor do the clicking. i have no control. kind of like an american presidential candidate's bowel movements in the year 2024.

can we just postpone the election until they can find a candidate who can pass a cognitive test, a lie detector test, and a criminal background check? is that too much of an ask out of a country of roughly 350 million people and a bunch of undocumented illegal aliens?

Last edited:
Democrats just need to remind themselves that voting for Biden doesn't mean they're actually voting for Him to run the country but rather the team behind him to do so like is already occurring.

If Biden ends up unable to fulfill his puppet duties they have Harris to fall back on.

Democrats just need to remind themselves that voting for Biden doesn't mean they're actually voting for Him to run the country but rather the team behind him to do so like is already occurring.

If Biden ends up unable to fulfill his puppet duties they have Harris to fall back on.

Dude, they're scared enough as it is without you making things worse! :eek:

I don't know that there is such thing as "good" in a presidential debate, it's only ever comparative, and that was a walk off KO, particularly for the democrats and media who've been trying to convince people that Biden is sharp as a tack and Trump is really the one with dementia. Hur is just a partisan hack, all the videos of Biden looking lost are deep fakes or cheap fakes, Trump is really the senile one etc. It didn't just expose Biden, it exposed all of them lying straight to everyone's face.

I legit don't know how the diversity press secretary or the media are even supposed to come out and bullshit everyone anymore. There's really no more covering for the guy, so even if you don't like Trump, the contrast between them has never been more stark, and even midas touch and lincoln project grifters are probably scrambling to delete their videos trying to whatabout or bothsides the old age shit, and will have to just go back to calling everyone nazis.

I agree. I’ve been saying for some time now that Biden was way more far gone mentally than Trump. It was apparent to anyone who actually listened to both of them - it was just exposed more so to the masses when they were standing next to each other.

It can’t be ignored any longer - sunlight is the greatest disinfectant. They need to make a change if they want to compete.

I can understand why they didn't want RFK Jr. up there. He would have wiped the floor with them, in my opinion to the point that he may have even entered second place.

rfk jr. is going to have to take a back seat. dementia joe earned his rightful spot on that podium after he finally beat medicare.

Of course Stewart loops Trump in.. Trump didn’t do a good job of explaining some things, but it wasn’t because of his handicapped brain like Biden - it was because the guy was just yapping about his own political talking points (per usual with Trump).

He wasn’t struggling with words and to make coherent sentences. Trump doesn’t need to take anything.. that is just cope. And I don’t even personally like Trump as a person but to say otherwise is just lying.

Back