• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Pro athlete Conor McGregor gassed out after climbing some stairs, wife and kids without symptoms

What's up with his random babbling and repeating himself over and over? Wow, that's annoying to listen to.
"WHO GET'S HIGHER THAN THE MCDADDY?!"
"FORGED IRISH STOUT, CREAMIEST STOUT!"
giphy.webp

39a21c57-1f6e-47db-9fef-27859eb79aaf_text.gif

What's up with his random babbling and repeating himself over and over? Wow, that's annoying to listen to.
"WHO GET'S HIGHER THAN THE MCDADDY?!"
"FORGED IRISH STOUT, CREAMIEST STOUT!"
giphy.webp

39a21c57-1f6e-47db-9fef-27859eb79aaf_text.gif
You could feel the guy filming thinking "wtf is wrong with this guy?"

Lmfao Fook Meee!!!

Also with conor holding the handles with both hands while completely terrified and behind, dee is walking casually while taking a selfie.

That and dee says something and conor "please don't talk to me!"

Dude was putting every ounce of concentration on making the walk while the guide " don't worry its completely safe"

Idk why I watched the full thing, but that looks interesting lol
Conor should just fully retire and enjoy his time with his family

Possibly give rehab a proper try too

I hate to be that guy but that sounds like a hangover lmao. I won't speculate about the toe but if you've ever scraped yourself off the couch and went hiking or hunting after too many beers the night before you'll find yourself gassed on some bullshit lol

another victim of the Khamzatitis. him, Chenchen, and Ortega all came down with the symptoms at the very last moment.

I hate to be that guy but that sounds like a hangover lmao. I won't speculate about the toe but if you've ever scraped yourself off the couch and went hiking or hunting after too many beers the night before you'll find yourself gassed on some bullshit lol

Oh, ok. The alcholic junkie isn't out of shape, he's just an alcoholic junkie - and we all know that is the recipe for peak fitness.

Back