• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Official Sherdawg Presidential debate round 1 PbP

Who won the debate

• I plan to vote Biden, and think Biden won

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 89 56.3%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 35 22.2%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 20 12.7%

• Total voters
Always excuses with libs. Now they’ll say Biden was sick and make all kinds of excuses for him. Joe looked frail and weak.

I know you didn’t get a ged, but inflation was caused by low rates and covid.

This started under Trump for a full year

Biden is gone mentally, sorry to say. He is old. It is expected.

The democrats fucked up monumentally by allowing this to happen. Joe should not be out there.

Trump, just by not appearing old and not struggling to speak, won that debate. It doesn't matter what Joe says when he has constant lapses and ramblings. It is truly unfortunate.

They're all fucking complicit. They should have been screaming from the rooftop for months. Everyone knew this was going to be a trainwreck. He needs to be replaced and not with Kamala. Throw Pete in there. I'm serious. I can't stand Pete but he's incredibly articulate and would wipe the floor with Trump in a debate.
Pete’s great. I was a Pete supporter in 2020. He was green, but had some great ideas and is very sharp, intelligent, and articulate. I’d be happy to vote for Pete.

Both of them are incoherent but yes one sounds weak and soft and the other is at least confident and has some energy and that makes a huge difference in how people will see this.
Trump sounds dumb. Biden literally has the body language and speech of somebody who should be in a nursing home. If you seen him out in a busy place in public you'd be concerned with why he's alone

Honestly, I've wondered that. This covid shit wouldve been a mess for anyone.

Biden has been so bad it's almost deliberate. I've been thinking about a crazier idea that I dont care to detail.

We have world wide inflation and have since covid. Canada, Europe, China all suffering from it. In comparison we are doing better

Andrew Yang is calling for Biden to be swapped out.

tenor.gif

Back