***OFFICIAL SANCTIONED*** Golovkin vs Derevyanchenko RBR 10/5

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF? Not sure I've ever seen that transpire in a bout before. Not like that. Stepped on his foot, no?

That looks awful. Feel terrible for the guy

WTF? Not sure I've ever seen that transpire in a bout before. Not like that. Stepped on his foot, no?
Stepped on his foot and the weight or awkward angle made his back leg crumple

All of these crappy fights on the undercard means the main is gonna be the fight of the year.

Sergio just quoted karate kid 3 “if a man can’t stand a man can’t fight”

All of these crappy fights on the undercard means the main is gonna be the fight of the year.
I just got in but saw @Seano 's reference above and assumed it was sarcasm. I didn't really miss anything in the last couple hours?

I'm only gonna be tuning in for the main event because I'm also watching the UFC event, but, would someone mind letting me know if there's fight or fights that end up being worth the watch afterwards?

I'm only gonna be tuning in for the main event because I'm also watching the UFC event, but, would someone mind letting me know if there's fight or fights that end up being worth the watch afterwards?
Will do. Fast nights and main card just now approaching with filler BS right now. I just got in and I don't think we missed much on the prelims from what I gather.

and I assume all of this is on DaZn right? If not not sure wtf I pay the $

Will do. Fast nights and main card just now approaching with filler BS right now. I just got in and I don't think we missed much on the prelims from what I gather.

I saw a knee injury. That's about it. lol.

Claudia is awful.
Way too much talking going on here

I saw a knee injury. That's about it. lol.
Same time I came in, for that bout as they were doing intros in the ring. But I think it's been mismatches/lackluster from the posts above.

Claudia is awful.
Way too much talking going on here

Time delays due to the earlier bouts all being quick, I presume. But yeah, she was legit babble in that last segment.

Bracero looks tough but record indicates he hits like an Angel cake.

Back