Official Professional Wrestling Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite possibly one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen. I could issue a press release/online video challenging any celebrity I dont like to fight me, but what are the odds it will actually happen?

YouTube - Hulk Hogan Road to Redemption

What the fuck is he the guy's uncle or something, that is way to pissed for someone you dont know.

Did you go to that sight and read the letter?

Yes, he actually challenged Hogan to a shootfight and said he distributed it to TV stations, the WWE and the UFC :rolleyes: I bet Hulk Hogan's nephew who fights at 170 and is 1-0 in MMA could kick this guy's ass.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. People get dumber every day. Hopefully he'll end up in jail, if for nothing else than dumping trash on private propery. Then again, I'm sure he cleaned it up after the camera stopped rolling.

The truth is, that they are so blinded by their hate of pro wrestling, that they latch onto whatever they can in order to justify their hate of all things Brock. The truth of the matter is that HH said alot of things prior to the fight, and I think that alot of Brock's antics were in retaliation to those comments and all the hate on the interwebz. Brock's actions were very similar to those of, Tito, Nick Diaz, BJ Penn, and Frank Shamrock, but those guys are adored (for the most part). Like DRH said about CM sPunk, if you're gonna hate, at least be honest about your hate....

That's exactly what slays me about all of the love Josh Barnett gets. And Shamrock for that matter. Everyone says Shamrock just went to wrestling for a couple years to gain financial security. I'm pretty sure he wrestled before MMA. Half of the Japanese guys from Pride were wrestlers. Brock is just the first big name wrestler to make the transition and he has been pretty successful thus far and it is eating everyone alive. Can't say I'm not loving it though.:D

It's pretty funny that the hate is due to the fact that he was a PW. Like now that he is in MAM the outcomes may be scripted. These holier than thou heavy douchebags act like they are all MMA purists. You would think if that were the case they would respect his abilities and desire to compete in a "real" competition. I don't like every fighter or like watching a lot of them fight, but I still respect the skillset each possesses and the time and dedication they put into their job. As DRH said, the hypocrisy is ridiculous.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. People get dumber every day. Hopefully he'll end up in jail, if for nothing else than dumping trash on private propery. Then again, I'm sure he cleaned it up after the camera stopped rolling.

That's what I was thinking. It would be great to see the vid from the security camera at the gate to see if the guy filming the whole thing ran over and cleaned everything up as soon as the tape stopped rolling when he drove away.:icon_lol:

I think Hogan moved back to his brown Clearwater house and doesnt even live there anymore. It's funny how he thinks Hogan will get offended at what he did, yet he gets his panties in a knot over some comments Hogan made about a guy he doesnt even know. Looks like he's the one who needs the Vagisil.

So uh...It looks like we're gonna hit 15 grand today....

I think Hogan moved back to his brown Clearwater house and doesnt even live there anymore. It's funny how he thinks Hogan will get offended at what he did, yet he gets his panties in a knot over some comments Hogan made about a guy he doesnt even know. Looks like he's the one who needs the Vagisil.

Yeah, they moved back to the Bellair house, but Hogan doesn't even live in that one either. This guy probably knew that, hence why he created a scene in front of a house that might still be vacant.

Funny thing is, I didn't really like Brock when he wrestled, but now that he is fighting I wanna watch him fight all the time...

Funny thing is, I didn't really like Brock when he wrestled, but now that he is fighting I wanna watch him fight all the time...

What is your deal with rooting for the boring fighters like Hughes, Sherk and Lesnar?

What is your deal with rooting for the boring fighters like Hughes, Sherk and Lesnar?

Hughes isn't boring by any means. Sherk is that's true. Lesnar is too soon to call. The Frank Mir fight was very fast paced and I hope just because he got caught early in that fight he doesn't become too passive in all his fights.

They're not boring! You're just a typical US redneck fan who doesn't appreciate the ground game! :icon_chee

They're not boring! You're just a typical US redneck fan who doesn't appreciate the ground game! :icon_chee

Damn, I take a jab at Hawk and everyone jumps my shit before he can even read it. I'm just fucking around b/c that's the label all wrestlers get. I don't really find them boring but I am a redneck.:icon_chee

Speaking of good groundgame, there were some great transitions in that Florian/Huerta fight.

Damn, I take a jab at Hawk and everyone jumps my shit before he can even read it. I'm just fucking around b/c that's the label all wrestlers get. I don't really find them boring but I am a redneck.:icon_chee

Speaking of good groundgame, there were some great transitions in that Florian/Huerta fight.

What about MacDonald-Maia? That was, for lack of a better term, some nifty shit!

What about MacDonald-Maia? That was, for lack of a better term, some nifty shit!

I'm a big MacDonald fan and I loved that fight. A lot of people were writing J Mac off because of Maia's BJJ background but Jason is no joke and he showed that and I think he won a lot of people over with his performance.

Was anyone else very dissapointed in Huerta-Florian? I understand that Ken Flo had to play it safe and not get into a brawl where his chances wouldn't be as good, but I was really looking foward to this fight as one of the best of the year and it ended up being good but nothing special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back