Official Professional Wrestling Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your deal with rooting for the boring fighters like Hughes, Sherk and Lesnar?

At heart I am a wrestling purist...It was the first "discipline" I ever studied, as I wrestled in HS. I enjoy watching someone completely dominate another both physically and mentally by superior grappling. I can't explain it any other way. I also really like Dan Henderson too, along with Joe Stevenson, they are all great wrestlers.

Christ almight, all the cum guzzlers are out in force in the heavyweights

What about MacDonald-Maia? That was, for lack of a better term, some nifty shit!

Actually that is the one I was talking about. I don't know why I said Florian. Too many beers last night, they started blending together.:redface:

Christ almight, all the cum guzzlers are out in force in the heavyweights

I gave up on trying to stop all their idiocy but it's useless. Idiots will be idiots. Some of the arguments are priceless though. I saw one guy arguing that what Brock did isn't okay because he did it once and guys like Tito and Nick Diaz always disrespect their opponents so it's ok for them to do it

It takes a special kind of patience to be a mod. Lord knows I would be banning every 3rd poster in the heavies for nothing other than ignorance if I had the hammer at my fingertips.

Hah, looks like the PW world really has the MMA boys with their panties in a bunch. Over half of the threads in the wasteland are Lesnar related.

Against my better judgement, I think I will go have a look at the heavies.

Hey that was a quality post I made. You're just a Punk hater because he came from WWE and you can't admit he's the greatest fighter not in the UFC

Is the TNA PPV tonight

It takes a special kind of patience to be a mod. Lord knows I would be banning every 3rd poster in the heavies for nothing other than ignorance if I had the hammer at my fingertips.

These morons are going to give me carpal tunnel just from today.

Hah, looks like the PW world really has the MMA boys with their panties in a bunch. Over half of the threads in the wasteland are Lesnar related.

Against my better judgement, I think I will go have a look at the heavies.

Lets see if it will be as bad as all the Machida threads.

Hughes isn't boring by any means. Sherk is that's true. Lesnar is too soon to call. The Frank Mir fight was very fast paced and I hope just because he got caught early in that fight he doesn't become too passive in all his fights.

Sherk isn't boring either.

Sherk isn't boring either.

Not as boring as he's made out to be but the key for me is that he doesn't capitalize in a lot of his fights on positions he had where he could have been a lot more active than he was.

I didn't know it could get that bad again...those were dark days...and if he beats Thiago it'll happen again.

If ? He will beat Thiago easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back