Official Professional Wrestling Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.

rncgnp

The Captain
Reaction score
New thread.

Note: Any attempts to troll this thread will be deleted and/or reprimanded. If you don't want to actually discuss Pro Wrestling and just come here to insult users, it will be dealt with.

Have fun guys.

number 2! a new start...

that last thread was epic..lets make sure we keep this one as good or better

trolls beware
powerbomb3.gif

u have been warned

number 2! a new start...

that last thread was epic..lets make sure we keep this one as good or better

well i think we all decided on 15k or after WM. not sure if we wanna keep it the same for this one but i think thats a good criteria. im working on getting this stickied right now

the length doesnt matter to me so much although it was fuckin cool to see 1000pages
im talking about the quality of discussion and really about us having good conversations with each other

They're showing a UWF marathon on ESPN Classic.

we are back up top of the wasteland forum! crippler did us the honor of stickying the thread

nice find! Cactus Jack is on right now against i believe the announcers are saying Dave David

David Sammartino....and Bruno is doing commentary, I first thought it was Arnold Schwarzeneager calling the match LOL

David Sammartino....and Bruno is doing commentary, I first thought it was Arnold Schwarzeneager calling the match LOL

haha. how long do you have the marathon on? i have it until 5 my time.

its wierd seeing Mic Foley in good shape, although i cant get over the semi hair braids he is sporting lol

whats up, i am relatively new to this forum but thought id give this wasteland wrestling shit a try.....im not a superfan like some of you guys but iv always liked pro wrestling and am starting to watch it more again these days especially now that my son is old enough that i can pretend im watching it for his benefit lol, heres some of my thoughts to help get your new thread started

tag teams used to be proper teams, not just two guys who arent gonna do shit in singles lumped together, i hate teams like Cody Rhodes and hardcore holly and Morison and miz it really does annoy me.....yea now and again singles wrestlers can make a great team, like the rock and sock connection or even hogan and warrior when we were kids but still overall this tatic is gay, i want tag teams to look like TEAMS

bad gimmicks......i hate john Morison's gimmick, as far as i can see this guy is an exceptional talent but his image is all wrong for his wrestling style i.m.o i dont know what direction he should go in his current one to use an American term "sucks"....sucks dick...i also think deuce n domino's gimmick is garbage although i give them credit for at least trying to be a proper team like i mentioned earlier

ECW.....everything about this show is fucked up....wrong talent....wrong matches....everything....what the fuck has Vince done to ECW.....

Santino morella....i love this guy, he is fuckin hilarious.....he has got to be the best example of somebody that was a bad face turning into a great heel iv seen in a while....i'll be interested to see what the WWE do with him in the future

Wrestlemania....sure i'll watch it but none of these matches make me excited in the slightest with the exception of flair hbk and mayweather big show....the full HHH cena Orton thing bores me...id have really loved to see Jeff hardy win the belt...or somebody like that

jack evans, anybody seen this kid?, i seen a promo of him on the wrestling channel we get in the UK....i thought van damme and mysterio were about as athletic as you could get but this kid is fuckin crazy...why dont the WWE sign guys like this up?

anyway thats the first things that jump out of me but ill be sure to drop in and talk some shit now and again

haha. how long do you have the marathon on? i have it until 5 my time.

its wierd seeing Mic Foley in good shape, although i cant get over the semi hair braids he is sporting lol

it goes till 8 eastern time here...yea i remember the first time I saw Cactus probably the same year this was taped when he lost to Mil Mascaras at the clash of champions 10

c'mon mick was never in good shape..just better than he was later in his career

A new thread. I thought RNC was shitting everyone about the old thread counting in post totals but I see he damn near skipped purple all together with his 2k posts from the old thread. So I haven't checked the old thread since last night. Was there any decisions on the HOF?

^^^

wwe really doesnt give a shit about their tag teams. hell i havent seen Holly/Rhoades even in a tag match in i think a month. good tag teams are a dying bread

morrisons gimmick would be alright if he didnt come out to Jimi Hendrix. i like the whole Duece & Domino gimmick, i was a big Outsiders fan (the book) so i like seeing that. but going back to what i said earlier tag teams just get no love anymore

the only reason Vince brought ECW back was so that he could remake it in his way, and tarnish the legacy of the old ECW. i actually like the show, it has more actual wrestling in it in one hour than RAW and Smackdown do in two hours. i admit i would like to see an "Extreme Rules" Match every week. but ive come to the realization that thats just not gonna happen with Vince running the show

ill be getting WM just to watch the Flair/HBK match. i have a really strong feeling that this will be Flairs last match, and i know that he is gonna wanna put on a show if it is. and Shawn is Shawn, the guy never has had a bad WM and with getting to wrestle someone that he has so much respect for and especially getting the honor to have his last match you know Shawn and Flair will be the best match on the card, and posibly a MOTY candidate

It seems definate that Mania is Flair's last match. Wouldn't it be something if HBK put him over and he retired with a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back