Official Professional Wrestling Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure when they log on and go to the wasteland they'll see this thread at the top and figure it out. your now a green belt, 1500 will get you purple

1500?????? When is the next time this thread will be archived?:D

That's why I just post here. I actually am a bigger MMA fan than pw fan but I can't post there anymore. If I have an MMA comment I just post it here.

Yea I know, this the only forum I post on mainly cause not too many of my buddies are big mma fans. Any other sport I always have someone to bullshit about.

And I always take a look at this thread to see the latest wrestling news.

i hope there is some kind of suprise in the works....it would be sick to see someone like MVP cash the money in the bank in on cena or triple H and take the belt it would stir shit up...the same old faces get very boring at the top....with the exeption of edge....who is the king of the heels i.m.o

What belt am I ???????????

"Q. How many posts till I get such and such a belt?

150 = Yellow
250 = Orange (comes with ability to have an avatar under your name)
500 = Blue
950 = Green
1500 = Purple
2500 = Brown
5000 = Black (comes with ability to have custom text and/or a custom belt)
7500 = Red
10000 = Silver "

I can have an avatar now :D,but what avatar to get,as my first avatar,mmm...

I can have an avatar now :D,but what avatar to get,as my first avatar,mmm...

you stay THE FUCK AWAY from my Stacy. have any av you want. but i swear if i see Stacy there, you will rest in piece :mad:

White Snake, no I haven't. New Brighton is not close enough for me to drop by. Actually, Amy might be closer. Shane and i did have the same orthopedic surgeon. I have an idea to make this thread better than the last one-- ban rnc:icon_chee

holy shit i live in a new brighton too, in minnesota. I wish i had espn classic i didnt even realize that i dont until just now. my pick is jericho for MITB but i wouldn't be suprised to see punk get it

Dammit guys, you just HAD to get to 15000 without me! :icon_chee

Good to be back.

Wow, while on the search for a great avatar,going through names like Nick Bockwinkle and Ric Flair with some others, I found this pic that I had to post

the%20rock%20and%20ric%20flair%20pic-medium.jpg

Edited to include some other Ric Flair Photos, heres Ric in 1973
flair7382399.jpg

Heres flair in 1973 again with Dusty and Dick Murdoch.
flarhomur82399.jpg

Dammit guys, you just HAD to get to 15000 without me! :icon_chee

Good to be back.

welcome back nas! it was to easy to get 15k. we started yesterday with somewhere around 14,893 or somethin' like that. you'll be happy to know that i got the 15k post aswell:icon_chee which was why i felt it only right for me to start this thread. glad to see you had no trouble finding it

Wow, while on the search for a great avatar,going through names like Nick Bockwinkle and Ric Flair with some others, I found this pic that I had to post

the%20rock%20and%20ric%20flair%20pic-medium.jpg

hahahahahaha!! i think you may have found yourself a winner in this one! nice find

Man, that is awesome as a pic.

Finally got my crap belt, which makes me better than you :icon_chee

I had to make a post out of here to get it updated. Now I gotta go to see what's been going on the NTO thread...

You always were (in your mind :p I'm kidding actually, I always thought you were one of the smarter guys here)

jesus, the mic the Bob Orton is using looks like a big ass dildo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back