Official POLL: Should Connor be striped if he does not face Frankie after Nate?

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Lets say Connor wins and opts to face either Robbie or RDA, should he be striped and have Frankie face either Aldo or Halloway for the FW belt?

Say A: for no
B: for yes

Last edited:
If he fights RDA after Nate, I say no. That's unfinished business and they were supposed to fight.

If it's any other fight, yes.

But who cares about that belt if Conor gives it away? Everyone will know the person to hold it next is second best. Holding McGesus belt for him.

if it's RDA, no, wait until after the fight to see how it shakes out. If Robbie, I'm pretty sure he's never gonna try to make 145 again, so yeah strippsies.

He needs to defend it by the end of 2016 IMO or he should be stripped, you can't just have a champion going about fighting in other divisions and not defending his belt when he is healthy.

Pay 10$ so you can make polls, you bum-ass "stockbroker".

If Frankie is ready in 6 - 8 months, yes. If not, Conor fights someone else.

For sure. Dana can't wait to strip Conor and give that belt to Jose "I fight once a year and can't sell fights" Aldo.

Nice official poll.

No, is my answer. I believe he will vacate it anyway though.

If Conor beats Nate, then he's fighting Lawler for that Welterweight strap. Frankie should fight Aldo next.

Imagine Aldo beat McG, we'd be waiting at least a year for Aldo to fight Edger...
Why can't we all just rejoice and watch the fights ?

Afaik Conor doesn't care for the belt. He's all about making it rain $$$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back