Official POLL: Should Connor be striped if he does not face Frankie after Nate?

No. Edgar had his chance for this Saturday. He will always have a bum life.

Mystic can wait as long as he wants because no one has the power to strip him.

He may strip rda though if he ducks again.

No. Champs have been out much longer without being stripped due to injury. If his next bout is for the LW strap, I say let him keep the FW one. Frankie ain't going anywhere.

Might as well. I don't think he wants to fight at FW anymore, and all signs point to him wanting to stay at LW, or even WW.

I think he just wanted the Aldo fight, then move up. But it's also a saftey net tobe the FW champ, in case it doesn't work out at LW.

No. Champs have been out much longer without being stripped due to injury. If his next bout is for the LW strap, I say let him keep the FW one. Frankie ain't going anywhere.

That's retarded. He's holding up a enotire division evem ifhw doesn't fight Frankie at his next fight at FW.

Lets say Connor wins and opts to face either Robbie or RDA, should he be striped and have Frankie face either Aldo or Halloway for the FW belt?

Say A: for no
B: for yes

Whats official about it? Also you can't even post a poll. Also the premise of this is as dumbass as the rest of your fail.

It's not McGregor's fault people keep pulling out and delaying the fights. He should fight RDA first, as was scheduled. Edgar needs time to heal up his sore groin anyway.

Don't be passive aggressive—it's a torn groin, and Edgar will be ready around the same time that RDA is.

You can't hold it against Conor when other fighters get hurt. Why would this even be s conversation TS? The UFC wants him to fight RDA and he is not about to take that fight if they strip him for doing them a favor and moving up for a super fight. Fucking stupid thread

Where is the pool?
pool-02.jpg

Dude ITS OFFICIAL!

Just like TS is SPECIAL.

Its official cause it's the first one of its kind dummy. And yeah I am special but not in a retarded kind of way prick.

officially ts does not have ability to learn. as we have told him time and time again its conor. officially sucks

I told you I spell his name like it sounds. It is not my fault Connor does not know how to spell his own name.

Whats official about it? Also you can't even post a poll. Also the premise of this is as dumbass as the rest of your fail.

I already told you why it is official Einstein.....Show me another thread that deals with what I am talking about? If I can't post a poll than how come I just did? All you need to do is type A or B. How complicated is that for you?

Also I dont fail, you not agreeing with me does not make me a fail, it just means I think differently than you but in a smarter and more calculating manner.

Its official cause it's the first one of its kind dummy. And yeah I am special but not in a retarded kind of way prick.

I told you I spell his name like it sounds. It is not my fault Connor does not know how to spell his own name.

I already told you why it is official Einstein.....Show me another thread that deals with what I am talking about? If I can't post a poll than how come I just did? All you need to do is type A or B. How complicated is that for you?

Also I dont fail, you not agreeing with me does not make me a fail, it just means I think differently than you but in a smarter and more calculating manner.
clearly you have little man syndrome on the forums.

It's not like in TMA, I don't think you get stripes on a UFC belt

No, I want him to get 3 belts if possible, once hes done then he can vacate the 145 belt.

I hope aldo moves to 155 and leaves the 145 division.

Back