official let's go Hendo thread

Captain_Dammitt

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
While most of the mma community, myself included unfortunately, isn't giving the old man much of a chance tomorrow night but that doesn't mean we can't cheer him on and show some support.

news_eng_218_4_3.jpg

Here's hoping he can do the impossible, again!

Disco Dan FTMFW he's one H-bomb away from being a contender once again. :D

damn man, really like both Hendo and DC, let's just hope it's a war for the fans, whatever happens.

Why? If he lands his lucky punch on Cormier, Jones will obliterate Dan with elbows. Cormier winning spices up the division.

I like me some Hendo but I want to see Jones/Gustaffson vs Cormier.

I have always been a big Hendo fan. A true legend of the sport. Fought at 175, 185, 205, and HW in his career. I know he is the underdog, but i am hoping he catches Cormier with the H-BOMB out of nowhere and knocks him out like he did Shogun. It will be tough fight, and i am rooting for Hendo to pull off the upset.

Hes done TS your hero has failed now hes just plain zero!

I like Hendo, but it is Cormier's time now. He shouldn't have signed the contract.

problem is deep down in our hearts we all feel that Hendo has a snowballs chance in hell vs Jones,

DC on the other hand is possibly the worst matchup for Jones.

problem is deep down in our hearts we all feel that Hendo has a snowballs chance in hell vs Jones,

DC on the other hand is possibly the worst matchup for Jones.

This is true but we all know DC isn't going anywhere anytime soon and Hendo is so...

rooting for dan but wouldn't be upset if cormier wins.

I want cormier to ragdoll jones around.

rooting for dan but wouldn't be upset if cormier wins.

I want cormier to ragdoll jones around.

What do you think of GSP potentially moving up to fight Hendo?

What do you think of GSP potentially moving up to fight Hendo?

this better not be true, he needs to stay retired for the sake of MMA and leave MMA to the exciting fighters.

Losing to DC won't hurt Hendo's legacy but winning will certainly add another stamp.

Back