official let's go Hendo thread

this better not be true, he needs to stay retired for the sake of MMA and leave MMA to the exciting fighters.

I heard about it in another thread unfortunately, do you think Gsp and like minded fighters have played a part in destroying MMA?

I heard about it in another thread unfortunately, do you think Gsp and like minded fighters have played a part in destroying MMA?

I believe that close minded fans are playing a part in destroying MMA. Granted GSP wasn't the most exciting fighter but he treated it as a sport and not a spectacle.

I believe that close minded fans are playing a part in destroying MMA. Granted GSP wasn't the most exciting fighter but he treated it as a sport and not a spectacle.

So your saying MMA needs more freakshow fights to stay relevant?

So your saying MMA needs more freakshow fights to stay relevant?

I was referring to those who write off GSP as boring as if he should be shamed for winning in his way, I didn't mean GSP should come back and fight Hendo. Freakshows really have no place in MMA, well, not today's MMA. There's a part of me who really enjoyed PRIDE's freakshow fights but it was more out of guilty pleasure.

How can they wasteland this kind of thread immediately? This doesnt make any sense..

Back