OFFICIAL JOSE ALDO STEPS IN FOR FRANKIE EDGAR AT UFC 218

Yes this is the fight i wanted. Lets go Aldo. Time for the revenge tour

And he going to have to get his leg kicks going by working off of his hands; a good jab (which he has), straight punches, and slowly getting max to bit on his hand combos then use those to se up his kicks. Max will counter his kicks all night and get a ko if Jose tries to land them without setting them up with his hands.

Aldo better works on his ground game and leg kicks cos Max is too tall and technical to just box with him

Good, Aldo via UD. People considering Swanson after not being able to put away Lobov in 25 minutes were out of their minds.

Aldo has a very good chance in this (aldo hater here).. I thought he looked amazing first 2 rounds of the last fight.. if he' worked on a few issues this fight is 50/50

Hehe. you guys remember how Aldo did not want to step up against Conor short notice after he lost his belt the first time?

Anyways, I'm rooting for holloway in this one, Aldo has been amazing the last couple of years but we need something fresh in that division.

Aldi has no chance
I said that before the first fight too. He can't finish Max and he doesn't have the cardio to go 5 rounds with him

Lots of people underrating Aldo here.

Dont be surprised if he gets his belt black.
I'll be surprised in the sense that I don't expect him to win but know he has tools that can lead him to victory. I just don't believe they will.

Leg kick Aldo plz
I don't even care if he loses. I just want a brutal Aldo

I've been hearing that a lot lately.

I really just wanted a fresh opponent for Max; doesn't particularly matter who.

He's a last minute replacement, why complain? We've seen some god awful replacements in the past (Sonnen vs Jones, Latifi vs Moose, fucking Okami vs OSP)

We're getting spoiled in this one in that the replacement is the #1 ranked guy in the division. There's absolutely nothing to complain about past Edgar getting injured and pulling out.

put Toner on suicide watch.

aldo couldn't even handle holloway's pace with a full camp, i don't see how he doesn't gas out and get fucked again.

Im curious to see Aldo with Robert Garcia in his corner. First, GSP with Roach and now Jose. Dana really is trying to cross over I think.

I’ll be rooting for Aldo but I think Holloway takes it again

If Aldo pull this off it's some GOAT shit.

Damn Aldo must want to get out of his ufc contract ASAP.
I remember reading he was going to take a string of fight as fast as possible to complete his contract.
Look like that’s true.

Back