OFFICIAL JOSE ALDO STEPS IN FOR FRANKIE EDGAR AT UFC 218

Good news, better than Swanson or Lamas replacing Edgar. Aldo would put up a better fight than either of them in my opinion.

Still going with Holloway again, he is too young and fast for Aldo and Aldo has noticeably slowed down the last 2 years. Holloway by TKO in later rounds

If Aldo wins Frankie's dream is much harder to attain

I'd be so stoked to see Aldo stepping up for some short notice card saving. it would help redeem him. but i fear the passion that sent him air-Aldo stomping Shooto heads has diminished in his bitter maturity.

Tough one for Aldo this late in his career. Be fun as hell if he pulls it off.

Rooting hard for the FW GOAT

Last edited:
Conor destroyed both these boys.

No way this fight should be on the main card.

Props to Aldo for stepping in on short notice. Holloway gets it done again though.

This is Holloway's division now.

Good fight. Glad Aldo was willing to step in on short notice. Gonna be really tough to top Max though!

Will Aldo retire after getting obliterated twice in a row?

Aldo at his best couldn't get it done, I've got Max by TKO.

Good fight. I was pulling for Ortega as the wild card/fresh matchup but Aldo makes sense if he's down for the fight.

Still, tough to come off the loss to Holloway to get right back in there against him. That bout seemed to indicate to me that Holloway is a bad matchup for Aldo at this stage in the game. Aldo looked real solid early and sharp but Max took the shots he delivered with little issue and came back to put him away. Plenty of opportunities to hurt Jose in a 25 minute fight. Aldo could be winning the first two or three and Max could come back, attack, and get him out there.

Rooting for Aldo but wouldn't have any problem if Max wins.

ban TS.

even if true, you gotta provide dat source

Back