OFFICIAL JOSE ALDO STEPS IN FOR FRANKIE EDGAR AT UFC 218

He's just a worm isn't he, burrowing his way back into the title picture time and again.

Has been humiliated in 2 of his last three 3 UFC title fights and somehow, as luck would have it, here he is a-fucking-gain.

Sick of rematches, man. It's better than no title fight, but still. Hope Holloway embarrasses his so badly he retires.

He's just a worm isn't he, burrowing his way back into the title picture time and again.

Has been humiliated in 2 of his last three 3 UFC title fights and somehow, as luck would have it, here he is a-fucking-gain.

Sick of rematches, man. It's better than no title fight, but still. Hope Holloway embarrasses his so badly he retires.

Fuck off. He's the #1 ranked featherweight in the division; be happy he's the one stepping up to REPLACE an injured fighter to keep the fight going and not some bottom ranked guy or irrelevant catchweight fight.

Nothing about this is wormlike. Stop bitching about a p4p goat

I have no idea how people are finding a way to complain about a top ranked guy stepping up as a fuckin last minute replacement in what could be his last shot at Max if he loses.

War Haldo for stepping ouup
Fuck all the cuck Boi neck beard haters
Keep your tails tucked bitches

It'll be an even better fight, rematches tend to be as both know each other more.

If Aldo wins Frankie's dream is much harder to attain

Do you think they would make Aldo vs Franky though? I dont think they could seeing as Aldo has already whooped him twice. I could see Aldo moving and fighting Khabib for a title shot and then fighting for a LW belt before I see Aldo vs Franky 3.

I don't know why people are bitching. Aldo is the biggest name available for this fight and the card would take a big hit without it. It's simple as that and it's a better fight than Holloway vs Swanson.

It'll be an even better fight, rematches tend to be as both know each other more.

I think the polar opposite for the same exact reason.

tumblr_o5iv7qQ1bG1rc7zl1o1_250.gif

If Aldo losses he won't fight for teh belt again unless Max doesn't hold the belt anymore. Pretty risky on his part

Confused, seems too son for the rematch, should've been Cub Swanson or just rebook fight.

Tough one for Aldo this late in his career. Be fun as hell if he pulls it off.
The guy is only 31 (not even 2 years older than Conor mcGregor) and you are talking about him like if he is 38 years old. That is how long the man has been relevant at the highest level of the sport. LOL

For Satan's sake Aldo use some god damn leg kicks this time.

If Aldo losses he won't fight for teh belt again unless Max doesn't hold the belt anymore. Pretty risky on his part
if you boil down what you said, your statement simplifies to 'aldo can only fight the belt holder to win the belt.'

Confused, seems too son for the rematch, should've been Cub Swanson or just rebook fight.
cub already lost to both max and aldo though. hard to sell that rematch. i could see a rebooking, but money has been invested and fighters have trained and are ready to go

I can't believe people are bitching about Aldo and pulling for Cub to get the fight. Swanson got finished by Edgar, Aldo, and Max already; he cannot beat top fighters. He barely beats Lobov and that deserves a title fight, what in the world.

Back