Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Ever since they started letting him talk more this has been happening. They need to go back into hiding or his numbers will keep dropping.

Yep. that's why his campaign started hiding him, but there's only so much downtime you can take if you're running for POTUS.

The ratings for the first two sets of debates were low. People aren't really even paying attention to this race yet.

I think that he tanks after the next debate.

Last edited:
I think that he tanks after the next debate.

I was hesitant to say that early on even after all the rumors I heard about the guy. He just has so so many videos where he can't speak right that the more and more time he gets on that debate stage the worst it's going to get. Although he did do better the second time around.

I was hesitant to say that early on even after all the rumors I heard about the guy. He just has so so many videos where he can't speak right that the more and more time he gets on that debate stage the worst it's going to get. Although he did do better the second time around.

It's still baffling to me that the Democratic establishment and Dem friendly media propped him up like this.

The guy's first two presidential campaigns were awful. He had to drop out in 1988 before the voting even started because it was revealed that he'd stolen somebody else's life story, and he looked like a clown next to Obama and Hillary in 2008. And this was before his faculties started to go.

The Democrats are their own worst enemies.

It's still baffling to me that the Democratic establishment and Dem friendly media propped him up like this.

The guy's first two presidential campaigns were awful. He had to drop out in 1988 before the voting even started because it was revealed that he'd stolen somebody else's life story, and he looked like a clown next to Obama and Hillary in 2007. And this was before his faculties started to go.

The Democrats are their own worst enemies.

I don't get it either. I guess he just polled so well they decided to run with it. Kamala made a lot more sense to me.

I don't get it either. I guess he just polled so well they decided to run with it. Kamala made a lot more sense to me.

I thought that Harris would be formidable too before I actually saw her campaigning.

People make a big deal about her record as a prosecutor, but aside from that, she's just a bad politician.

She can give a good speech, but freezes anytime that she has to go off script. She can't think on her feet at all.

She's another person who got hyped up by the party establishment. That's why she won those statewide races in California.

https://apnews.com/88bd58010e75449eb5748499724df2f2

Biden: Racism in US is institutional, ‘white man’s problem’

"White folks are the reason we have institutional racism," Biden said. "There has always been racism in America. White supremacists have always existed, they still exist." He added later that in his administration, it would "not be tolerated."

By highlighting the nation's racial tensions and placing blame on Trump, Biden is showing that he, too, is willing to make race a core campaign issue, but from the opposite perspective of the Republican president. Turnout and enthusiasm among black voters will be critical for the Democratic nominee, notably to try to reclaim states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. He also emphasized a crossover appeal to both black voters and non-college-educated white voters. (snip)

"I've never, ever, ever in my entire life been in a circumstance where I've ever felt uncomfortable being in the black community," he added, suggesting that his familiarity was not matched by many of his competitors for the 2020 nomination.

While he did not specify to whom he was referring, Biden said he believes there are "assertions and assumptions" made about black voters that he believes are inaccurate, and he said that "a lot of people haven't spent much time in the community." (snip)

Racism in America is an institutional "white man's problem visited on people of color," Vice President Joe Biden said, arguing that the way to attack the issue is to defeat President Donald Trump and hold him responsible for deepening the nation's racial divide.

Taking aim at incendiary racial appeals by Trump, Biden said in an interview with a small group of reporters on Tuesday that a president's words can "appeal to the worst damn instincts of human nature," just as they can move markets or take a nation into war.

https://apnews.com/88bd58010e75449eb5748499724df2f2

Biden: Racism in US is institutional, ‘white man’s problem’

"White folks are the reason we have institutional racism," Biden said. "There has always been racism in America. White supremacists have always existed, they still exist." He added later that in his administration, it would "not be tolerated."

By highlighting the nation's racial tensions and placing blame on Trump, Biden is showing that he, too, is willing to make race a core campaign issue, but from the opposite perspective of the Republican president. Turnout and enthusiasm among black voters will be critical for the Democratic nominee, notably to try to reclaim states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. He also emphasized a crossover appeal to both black voters and non-college-educated white voters. (snip)

"I've never, ever, ever in my entire life been in a circumstance where I've ever felt uncomfortable being in the black community," he added, suggesting that his familiarity was not matched by many of his competitors for the 2020 nomination.

While he did not specify to whom he was referring, Biden said he believes there are "assertions and assumptions" made about black voters that he believes are inaccurate, and he said that "a lot of people haven't spent much time in the community." (snip)

Racism in America is an institutional "white man's problem visited on people of color," Vice President Joe Biden said, arguing that the way to attack the issue is to defeat President Donald Trump and hold him responsible for deepening the nation's racial divide.

Taking aim at incendiary racial appeals by Trump, Biden said in an interview with a small group of reporters on Tuesday that a president's words can "appeal to the worst damn instincts of human nature," just as they can move markets or take a nation into war.

He really doesn't want to go here given all of his previous comments about institutional racism back in the day.

Anyway, back on topic, he actually forgot Obama's name today.

He really doesn't want to go here given all of his previous comments about institutional racism back in the day.

Anyway, back on topic, he actually forgot Obama's name today.

Oh my God, he did it again.

Raprock Obama.

Old Joe killing it at the climate town hall.

Also, he looks like he should be in a hospital. The hell is going on here?

If this was Trump, it would be disqualifying:
"Biden hasn’t disclosed his medical history since 2008 when doctors found he had an irregular heartbeat."
But no worries, he's a dem. Nothing to see here, just a little blood.

EDqSNh0XoAA4BTb

BIDEN EYE FILLS WITH BLOOD

His campaign's defense for this is literally playing semantics about the guy being an owner/founder of the company rather than an "exec." Pointing out that Goldman founded the company and is shareholder in a natural gas firm makes the whole thing worse for Biden.

The media fucking covered for Biden too. It's disgusting.

ETA God, this dude is a corrupt clown.

Last edited:
Man, I feel bad for Joe. He's old man showing signs of being an old man.

The coastlines might change a little, but having everybody's climate switch to that of the climate 40 miles closer to the equater isn't going to kill everybody.
Lmao

"Yeah, it's only gonna be like tens of millions of Americans displaced and maybe like one billion worldwide ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

A billion? Yeah ok. Coastal property is always a short term investment, in the big picture. See California falling piece by piece.

Or are you buying the "climate refugee" push for immigration into the West?
"Buying"

Exactly what do you think will happen when land inhabited by hundreds of millions of people becomes uninhabitable? Do they dig their feet in the sand and drown where they stand?

Maybe so, as one could argue that's the current corporate Dem and right wing approach.

Dems should let him bow out with some dignity left. He is not getting any better with his creeping dementia.

Warren seems to have this in the bag anyways.

IDK what you’re talking about here. Joe may be literally dying on live TV, but he has been leading the field decisively since he entered the race. Unless something big happens to change that, brace for impact.

Hopefully something big is him actually dying.

The Democrats are completely fucked at this point. Their best bet now is Elizabeth Warren....a fragile chicken that lied about her ethnicity for decades...they should really just start focusing on 2024 because Trump has this one without question.

Back