Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Dude is a racist senile old man who can't stop touching kids.

If he became the democratic nominee we would have to pick between a racist senile old man who can't stop touching kids, or a racist senile old man who can't stop touching kids.

In his defense, I believe all these guys hang onto their titles. There are people calling Bush and Clinton "Mr. President" to this day.

"Those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president" isn't such a case. He literally doesn't know what year it is or what's happening.

"Those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president" isn't such a case. He literally doesn't know what year it is or what's happening.

Look, I'm on Joe's team for personal reasons, okay?

He's not crazy. He's a good man, and Democrats should totally get behind him...

I just can’t handle trumpets saying that we can’t vote for a guy who misspeaks about details...this was literally a sentence spoken by Donald Trump in 2015:

What in the blue hell is he talking about?

Last edited:
if biden becomes the dem nominee then it will become obvious the dems want trump to win a 2nd term

I just can’t handle trumpets saying that we can’t vote for a guy who misspeaks about details...this was literally a sentence spoken by Donald Trump in 2015:

What in the blue hell is he talking about?

What does that have to do with what Biden said? Before you try "I'm just exposing the hypocrisy!!", this is a Joe Biden thread to discuss his attempt at getting the nomination.

So yea Donald says some dump things, the democrats answered is to support a creepy guy that’s says dumb thing.

One up.

if biden becomes the dem nominee then it will become obvious the dems want trump to win a 2nd term
It's the opposite of that, actually. Biden is a straight up gaffe machine, but he's more electable in a general election than any of the others from a policy standpoint. Having fewer but louder supporters doesn't win elections because an enthusiastic vote counts the same as a quiet one, and most people aren't going to vote for any of the others whose plan is to treat taxpayers like endless bags of loot and decriminalizing illegal immigration and offering anyone who shows up taxpayer funded healthcare isn't real high up on most voters' priority list.

Lol, if that was Trump, all you MAGA bois would be saying what an awkward freak the girl looks like... and you’d be right.

Nothing there except Friendly Joe trying to make a weird chick feel better about herself.

Holy Shit. Attacking a female child over her looks

Just when you thought the WR could not sink lower

You sure?

gettyimages-681946574-1564685560.jpg

How old was Ivanka when he said he’d bang her if she wasn’t his daughter?

But he did not say that

You forget your Meds?

Back