Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

You sure?

gettyimages-681946574-1564685560.jpg

How old was Ivanka when he said he’d bang her if she wasn’t his daughter?

K, let's ask Clinton how many under girls he fucked during his 26 visits to Epstein's love island.

LOL at your pedo prez battle.

At least no one so far has accused Merkel of touching little boys

Old Joe has had a hell of week so far.

RE the last bit. Obama fucking knew that Biden running would blow back on him because people are waking up to how ridiculous it was pick this incompetent as his running mate just to play cynical ID politics.

Lol, if that was Trump, all you MAGA bois would be saying what an awkward freak the girl looks like... and you’d be right.

Nothing there except Friendly Joe trying to make a weird chick feel better about herself.
Are you just being cheeky here?

I’m a very cheeky boy. Also, often intoxicated, so... I don’t remember.
Haha fair enough. It seemed cheeky, just checking though 'cause I don't think that woman looked freaky, she just looked powerfully uncomfortable and handsy Joe didn't give a fuck, which is pretty horrible.

Oh Joe...

Last edited:
What cracks me up about all of this, is that the only reason Biden ended up being VP is because no one wanted the job, after Obama made the deal that Clinton would be the nominee after he left.

That is literally the only benefit of being VP, to prepare for a run for president, and that wasn't an option with Clinton waiting.

Biden didn't run in 2016, because he promised he wouldn't when he took the job.

He was literally the only name willing to take a position no one wanted.
careful your ass might fall after you pull all this out of it

God I hope Biden gets the nomination.
Can you imagine him on the debate stage with Trump?
<45>

Uh oh.

Looks like Joe's senility is catching on with the Dem base.

Uh oh.

Looks like Joe's senility is catching on with the Dem base.

Ever since they started letting him talk more this has been happening. They need to go back into hiding or his numbers will keep dropping.

Back