PlayStation Official Final Fantasy XVI Discussion

That Omega fight was amazing, can't wait to see what they do with Leviathan in the next DLC.

Just finished it the first DLC. Fun little addition but nothing special. The Leviathan thing seems more intriguing.

Clive is just fundamentally too OP for any boss to be scary, tbh.

The Rising Tide is slowly getting more information. Looks like we will be getting a trailer on March 21st or 22nd. Ben Starr is going to host the Future Games Show and the next day there's also a brief update from the team.

The DLC is supposedly around 10 hours long so that makes it four times or so larger than the previous one which can be beaten in 2 or 3.

https://www.gameinformer.com/news/2...-more-dlc-is-not-zero-but-you-really-shouldnt

Without any spoilers which game did you enjoy more? XVI or Rebirth? That is assuming you finished Rebirth
Probably 16, but its close. You definitely get more bang for our buck with Rebirth though.

Looks amazing and they really listened. Also getting a bloody palace type mode with a secret boss fight if you do well enough. I forgot how gorgeous this game could look especially coming from rebirth and its awful lighting and textures. Releases April 18 priced at 19.99

Last edited:
Looks amazing and they really listened. Also getting a bloody palace type mode with a secret boss fight if you do well enough. I forgot how gorgeous this game could look especially coming from rebirth and its awful lighting and textures. Releases April 18 priced at 19.99

Did you watch it live?

They did like the tease announcements at the end, and got the final one, and everyone was hoping for PC date, and it was a mobile crossover, and you can hear this dude in the crowd just shout NOOOO

Did you watch it live?

They did like the tease announcements at the end, and got the final one, and everyone was hoping for PC date, and it was a mobile crossover, and you can hear this dude in the crowd just shout NOOOO
No I missed that but I’ll go back and watch that part of it.

looks pretty slick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back