Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw the DLC on the PSN. Is it out or pre-order?

How is it if out

I am 30 hours into my new character focusing on melee and using the bloodhound fang. Game is SIGNIFICANTLY easier than with a pure magic build.

The fact that the game is still blowing my mind is just a testament to its brilliance. If they do a sequel I will be buying whatever the most expensive version is.

If I didn't have such an emotional attachment to Gears of War and the fact that I consider Gears III the greatest MP game of all time, this would definitely be my number one ever.

Maybe this has changed with patching but melee is so much easier imo.

This is still one of my favorite gaming memories.
I don’t know I haven’t played it since it first came out. I beat it playing as a dex/bleed build. It was hard but I managed to beat the game.

A few times I fought bosses I couldn’t beat though. I would look around for a player that was a mage and summon them. Most of the time they would use that Dagon Ball Z spell and the boss would melt, just like in that video.

I started playing through it a second time with a mage build and it was significantly easier than my first play through. A little of that was skill and knowledge gained, but a lot of it was that magic was ridiculous at release.

I don’t know I haven’t played it since it first came out. I beat it playing as a dex/bleed build. It was hard but I managed to beat the game.

A few times I fought bosses I couldn’t beat though. I would look around for a player that was a mage and summon them. Most of the time they would use that Dagon Ball Z spell and the boss would melt, just like in that video.

I started playing through it a second time with a mage build and it was significantly easier than my first play through. A little of that was skill and knowledge gained, but a lot of it was that magic was ridiculous at release.

It depends on the boss. Some are easier to beat with melee, some are easier using spells/incantations.

It depends on the boss. Some are easier to beat with melee, some are easier using spells/incantations.
Yeah of course. It’s just that everyone was easy to beat with the kamehameha. Overall though I still think magic was significantly easier at launch

I'm replaying everything while I Wait. Did everything I want to do in Sekiro now I'm giving DS3 another go.

I find it a little funny when people complain about enemies attacking when they use a flask. "Oh wtf every time I try to heal these guys attack right away!"

Yeah, no fucking shit they do. What would you do, just stand there and watch?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back