Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to Fire Giant... beat his azz... game crashes. So I said fuck it and bought it on steam. Took a while to edit the save file so steam would recognize it.

Is there a way to turn off those messages people leave? I find them super annoying

really plowing along so far on my 4th journey. going no-summon this time and it feels way less cheesier. just got to level 300. i think my roughest go so far was fighting the mimic tear. motherfucker was hitting me like a truck. now i know how my enemies must feel.

Is there a Sherdog multiplayer or group code thing for PC?

I thought I saw one at one point in the thread but I'm not gonna search through 100-something pages

Thank you in advanced fellow Shertarnished

really plowing along so far on my 4th journey. going no-summon this time and it feels way less cheesier. just got to level 300. i think my roughest go so far was fighting the mimic tear. motherfucker was hitting me like a truck. now i know how my enemies must feel.
You did so no cheese, but you are able to go into that arena with no weapons or armour and then once the mimic appears throw all your gear back on and beat his arse.

Ok. Well. This is a long shot. I have not picked up the game 18 months and I have completely forgotten how to play, or what to do next.

I started a new character and I just can't bring myself to play this whole game again. So I reloaded my old character

My character is 129 and she's a pretty bad ass sorcer.

Last boss I beat was the fire giant and I feel like I was very close to the end.

However, even the basics are eluding me. Like when I knock a guy off his horse, how do I stab him to death with one hit?

Also is there a way to tell where your body is on the actual map (I don't mean on the compass). I have no idea where I died last and am in Iimgrove now just trying to rediscover how to fight.

Any good primers for one who used to know this game inside and out but has forgotten everything?

Last edited:
(Damn. Just re-read some of my old posts. Maybe I will replay the whole thing. Lol).

oQqVNN.gif

Also is there a way to tell where your body is on the actual map (I don't mean on the compass). I have no idea where I died last and am in Iimgrove now just trying to rediscover how to fight.

there should be a whiteish icon on your radar compass that leads to your corpse. i dont think it shows up when you pull up the map.

You did so no cheese, but you are able to go into that arena with no weapons or armour and then once the mimic appears throw all your gear back on and beat his arse.

i heard about that. but ive never cheesed it like that before. theres also a talisman you get from completing ryas quest in volcano manor that has no purpose other than to double the damage that you take. people put that on before fighting the mimic too

Last edited:
I've restarted about 8 times because I can't figure out what class to build. Melee sounds boring but I already did a sorcerer build.

Thinking incantations this time but I dunno. Lil help?

Fired this up for the first time in about a year the other night. I’d previously platinumed the game and have a faith build that’s level 180, and then a bleed build and a sorcery build that are both level 150. So I’ve started a strength build now, but all I’ve done so far is just ride around on Torrent picking up all the map fragments in Limgrave, Caelid and Liurnia. I forgot just how gorgeous the landscapes are in this game. Lately I’ve been playing nothing but mid-90s fps or modern “boomer shooters” that deliberately have potato level graphics in order to emulate the visual style of the 90s, so going from those games back to this almost takes my breath away:

Liurnia-Elden-Ring.jpg

Fired this up for the first time in about a year the other night. I’d previously platinumed the game and have a faith build that’s level 180, and then a bleed build and a sorcery build that are both level 150. So I’ve started a strength build now, but all I’ve done so far is just ride around on Torrent picking up all the map fragments in Limgrave, Caelid and Liurnia. I forgot just how gorgeous the landscapes are in this game. Lately I’ve been playing nothing but mid-90s fps or modern “boomer shooters” that deliberately have potato level graphics in order to emulate the visual style of the 90s, so going from those games back to this almost takes my breath away:

Liurnia-Elden-Ring.jpg
Tell me of this strength build.

Liurnia-Elden-Ring.jpg
By the time the DLC comes out, it will have been about two years for me, looking forward to those beautiful landscapes again.

im thinking if i push hard enough i might finish my 4th journey today. as long as i can get through mohg and melania. now i just need to clear the mountaintops, haligtree, and azula.

gonna play some demon souls after this as ive never played that game before and i've got it all ready to go now. gonna have a blind run at it with no walkthrough or map or any shit. at least until i get stuck and hit a wall.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back