• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

I got addicted by this game one month ago, never before played something like this and here is my result.
Caustic main - 42 wins with him and 46 in total

Screenshot_20200203_182820.jpg

th

From the EA blogpost. Good info on what we can expect as far as the map getting wrecked!

Season 4 isn’t going to save this game with the daily disconnects, terrible hit registration, enemies making no sound, and other issues plaguing this game.

Respawn needs to dump money into server stability and not making 200 more stupid ass weapon charms.

Oh shit. Those Flatline and Revenant Legendary skins ...

This matchmaking shit is brutal.

Constant sweaty all day lobbies and it's absolutely no fun.

This matchmaking shit is brutal.

Constant sweaty all day lobbies and it's absolutely no fun.

Didn't they change SBMM?

Don't forget that since it's a new season, everyone dropped a couple of ranked levels. Plus, once you hit apex predator, you can be kicked out if someone grinds harder than you. Only the top 500 per platform will be able to achieve Apex Predator...

And now you have to fight to stay there. I'm guessing that people are going to go hard to get there first.

Didn't they change SBMM?

Don't forget that since it's a new season, everyone dropped a couple of ranked levels. Plus, once you hit apex predator, you can be kicked out if someone grinds harder than you. Only the top 500 per platform will be able to achieve Apex Predator...

And now you have to fight to stay there. I'm guessing that people are going to go hard to get there first.

They aren't going to change anything as long as a certain amount of players are playing, hence all the issues that have been in game early on still existing.

They keep track of peoples stats and shit.. The squad I run with doesn't need to be playing people with 17k kills a piece and 5mil damage or whatever, regardless if the season just started or not.

Also, they need to add a function in game for the PS4 to report people cheating because I'm not seeing any of these options I'm finding on EA/Respawn's "report a cheater" page.

They aren't going to change anything as long as a certain amount of players are playing, hence all the issues that have been in game early on still existing.

They keep track of peoples stats and shit.. The squad I run with doesn't need to be playing people with 17k kills a piece and 5mil damage or whatever, regardless if the season just started or not.

Also, they need to add a function in game for the PS4 to report people cheating because I'm not seeing any of these options I'm finding on EA/Respawn's "report a cheater" page.

I just reported someone today because they dropped in and just stood there. If you're not going to be ready, then don't ready up.

When I observe a player on Xbone after I die, it gives me the option to hold down R to report a player. I'm not sure how it works on PS4 though.

Holy cats this new map is Really good

I like the change to the G-7 Scout. I got wailed on by a sentinel from distance! Using that shield cell as a boost is devastating if it hits. Got a dub though!

I was the last one standing with my squad and a lone Crypto was pushing hard with a devotion (It's a care package weapon drop now). He knocked my two squad mates (one had a revive shield) and I held him off with gas because he was on a narrow passageway.

He knocked me but it was level 4 circle and he died to the storm before I bled out!

Holy cats this new map is Really good

I do really like the changes.

The Extractor is a fun area and the changes to Capitol greatly improved it. Hope they have something in mind for the northern areas of the map as it's just mostly dead space too, especially the northeast.

Falling in that lava canyon while running from the ring sucks ass though. :confused:

Back