• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

I gotta go to bed... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ea45e87a-f698-4148-9d5a-7e6650571d42_Thumbnail.PNG

i just got a turtlebeach headset yesterday, my game is gonna hit a whole new level. its like i was playing blind for real! i can hear EVERYTHING. nobodies safe, hide ya kids hide ya wife and hide ya lifeline cause zombi is killin everyone out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the time I avoided this game, but when I decided to try it, I regretted that I had not done it before. I love this game. I play a lot and I want to get to the top here. I play about 6 hours a day.

Last edited:
Man, the Grand Soirée event skin for the Hemlok is fancy as hell. Very nice. I want it.

Not enough to cough up what they think it's worth, but still.

Feature request: I wish we could list our top 3 legend picks. That way there's no surprises if somebody picks your legend and you weren't babysitting the controller at the time. I'm often looking at my phone or something between matches and then it's like "Whoops guess I'm playing Caustic now" etc...

If I could list my top pick as Lifeline, 2nd pick as Bangalore, 3rd pick as Wraith this wouldn't be an issue ever.

Feature request: I wish we could list our top 3 legend picks. That way there's no surprises if somebody picks your legend and you weren't babysitting the controller at the time. I'm often looking at my phone or something between matches and then it's like "Whoops guess I'm playing Caustic now" etc...

If I could list my top pick as Lifeline, 2nd pick as Bangalore, 3rd pick as Wraith this wouldn't be an issue ever.
Yeah, I've thought this before as well. Makes me think it's probably not an uncommon suggestion so we may well see it in the not too distant future.

Watch the video first then read my wall of text please :)

Ok, ok, ok...

Hear me out...

My son and I are big fans of Apex and we're always talking about the lore/maps/characters, etc. I've been out most of the day and when I got home, he was saying that twitter was talking about some stuff that leaked and was taken down, but not before some people got a screen grab or two.

In it, he said that Revenant was about to stab Forge in the back on the set of an interview from the shadows... The current map has an interview area set up along with some new signs saying that "This area is a future construction site for Hammond Robotics." This his what he threw at me...

"The latest info is that Hammond Robotics has come under attack by... Someone! What if Revenant kills off Forge even before he gets to the Apex games and they just have Revenant take his place. Revenant then takes over the Hammond robotic programming and just destroys those new job sites?"

If my son is right???

<{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
Wish i could post a pic dont know how to from mobile but me and my young gunners got a dub in Kings Canyon,been playing with my oldest kgsubban(11yo) but tonight one of his lil bros(kgmohawktwin) was in our lobby waiting so i figure lets get our first match in together.

Our very first match as an online fam we win the match,my 9yo was downed once but was still on his feet when the final bell rang.

Straight Maulers :D

<{Joewithit}>

Did we all get bamboozled by the Forge hype?!?!?

Go to the murder scene for a limited edition gun charm! 1st grab a gun, 2nd open the box, 3rd... Profit

Last edited:

"And all that being said, it's still not a foregone conclusion that Respawn has finished tricking us yet and that Forge is definitely out for good. The gun charm in Forge's death box describes the man as "often imitated but never defeated," and the Forge in the interview has a scar on his eyebrow while all previous images have had no scar--which could imply that the Forge that Revenant killed is just a body double.

There is still no definitive proof that Forge is dead and that Revenant will be the new playable legend. With the style of storytelling it's using for Apex Legends, Respawn has put its fans into a position where we'll be guessing right up until Season 4 begins to see which character actually gets added.

And ya know what? That's kind of exciting."

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/apex-legends-bold-storytelling-is-its-best-asset/1100-6473157/

Back