Reaction score
Anyone giving this a go?

Mod edit: Calling all Apex Dawgs!

Kushzilla's Gamertag Connect Initiative –
Note: usernames noted where different; timezones noted where provided

PS4:
*KUSHZ1LLA (USA, West Coast)
*HTTR_Taco (@dembonesPLUSone)
*Laszlo-Panafleks (Europe, GMT) (@Monkadelic)
*DadoFraser (@Fraz)
*SMW81 (@DarkKnight81)
*StabbyMcHatchet (@StabbyMcHatchet)
*Kamotengkahoy14 (@erhnamdjinn)
*dangitsbatman (@BEER) (USA, East Coast)
*Arenofheavens (@Dat Boi)
*StillBatmanx (@BEER) (USA, East Coast)
*tankkam (@Tank_Kam) (Canada, East Coast)
*Son_Ov_Timett (@Son Ov Timett)

Xbox:

*Strychnine (@Strychnine)
*XtremeG (@TuBB)
*MohawkMauler31 (@Mohawk Mauler) (Canada, East Coast)
*StabbyMcHatchet (@StabbyMcHatchet)
*Leitai (@CleverNameEh)
*Zombi 204 (@HwoarangStyle)

PC:
*KaNesDeath (@KaNesDeath) (USA, East Coast)
*Method114 (USA) (@method115)
*JamesyNW (@tehJameson)
*NoPantsOnThisGuy (@Bob Gray)
*sgtjumpy (@Jumpy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another BR?

That's a no from me dawg.

Played it yesterday with some friends. It's the first time I've truly enjoyed a BR game to the point I want to play for hours and not just stop right after a few games. Repawns has a really great game here and it's different from other BR games in a good way.

Another BR?

That's a no from me dawg.

I'm not a fan of BR either. I'm not sure if I'll stick with this, but I willwill say it'sit's the BR game I've enjoyed the most so far.

Played it yesterday with some friends. It's the first time I've truly enjoyed a BR game to the point I want to play for hours and not just stop right after a few games. Repawns has a really great game here and it's different from other BR games in a good way.

Same. This ^

I'm a HUGE fan of Titanfall and when I found out that it was set in the Titanfall universe, I was IN.

Strychnine on Xbone.

yup gave it a shot today and enjoyed it, got two 2nds but didn't catch that dub yet, very interesting meta with the classes and slow circles, I see where fortnite stole the zipline idea from now

PS4: eembach, I'm down to play

Game actually looks fun. Im interested in what the tickrate is before i look into trying it out.

got it for pc and ps4 havent played yet tomorrow gonna give it a go

Yuk, BR.

I hope it does well though, cause I love the Titanfallverse and I want a third game in the franchise.

Thinking about it. The character Mirage looks interesting and so too does the robot who can zipline party members about. BRs always feel a mess though without really fleshing out and investing in the dynamics of the team you play on so in the end, it's just a gaggle of dudes who revive each other when downed. I like all the positivity around it though.

Was it just now released? When I logged on today (Ps), front and centre was a marquee Apex Legends recommendation. Never heard of it before reading Monk's thread here yesterday…

SPM2V.gif

Played one match...moderately fun but doubt i'll play much more, battle royale just really isn't fun to me. Likely because i'm terrible at it.

Won the first game i played, me and a random. the game feels excellent. Can you do solo matches or is it only teams?

Won the first game i played, me and a random. the game feels excellent. Can you do solo matches or is it only teams?

Only teams so far. I played solo once because two of the people I was slotted to play with, bailed on me. :(

I was lootin' & scootin' and got geared up pretty well. I took potshots at random squads but didn't engage fully. I'd make it to the circle and scout out, but eventually I knew the rubber would meet the road..

I got engaged with a full squad and went down hard.

I finished in 10th place though! :)

Thinking about it. The character Mirage looks interesting and so too does the robot who can zipline party members about. BRs always feel a mess though without really fleshing out and investing in the dynamics of the team you play on so in the end, it's just a gaggle of dudes who revive each other when downed. I like all the positivity around it though.

Was it just now released? When I logged on today (Ps), front and centre was a marquee Apex Legends recommendation. Never heard of it before reading Monk's thread here yesterday…

This game actually does team play really well and does so many little things to sort of force the team play in a way. Not staying with your team is just a huge loss to you and the rest of your team.

saw a trailer and this looked surprisingly not terrible.

waiting for the mtx/dlc hell to follow.

was actually suprised EA/Respawn put out a free game with no bugs( cough BF5) I also normally dont play BR games but this had a overwatch, borderlands vibe which I like. Still havent won a match either. Only thing I didnt like is either you die right away or you keeping walking around finding no one.

Back