Officers Fatally Shoot Family

shit happens. a dog is property and not a family member. don't have a dog or don't have an alarm system. one or the other. problem solved. not concerned about this at all.

also first!

oh no, they didn't clean up bullet holes! wtf? like a cop is supposed to patch up a wall at night? lololol

These are scenarios where I absolutely do not agree with police.

You should not be first with an attitude like that!

7 times seems like overkill to me, but hard to say what really happened

Dog shootings by police happen so frequently nowadays that its hardly even a story, which in itself is a story.

Didn't NHB talk about officers bragging about the pets they've murdered?

Fucking pigs man.

shit happens. a dog is property and not a family member. don't have a dog or don't have an alarm system. one or the other. problem solved. not concerned about this at all.

also first!

Religion or personality defect?

Why did they enter the house, that nothing normal for a home alarm.

A dog named bullet..

When a dog barks at me, I walk away from it.
When a dog barks at a cop, it gets AmadouDiallo'd.

How many credit hours do cops take on killing dogs in the academy?

Religion or personality defect?

Why did they enter the house, that nothing normal for a home alarm.

i don't speak whatever language you speak. get some help and revise and maybe i can respond.

He found his calling..

it's a 120 pound dog. what's the guy supposed to do? shitty situation, but it happened.

and the lady wants the dead dog left behind so she can bury it? lol. yeah, sure. leave the dog leave the blood, you deal with it. right.

Didn't NHB talk about officers bragging about the pets they've murdered?

Fucking pigs man.

No I did not. Are you starting this lame ass shit where you attribute things to me that I have never said? One thing I am proud of, is that in 12 years of law enforcement, my department has shot two dogs for aggression and one that had been run over by a car. The first dog was tested and either had rabies, distemper, or some wasting disease-but it bit two people before it was shot.

No I did not. Are you starting this lame ass shit where you attribute things to me that I have never said? One thing I am proud of, is that in 12 years of law enforcement, my department has shot two dogs for aggression and one that had been run over by a car. The first dog was tested and either had rabies, distemper, or some wasting disease-but it bit two people before it was shot.

I feel for you, mang. It honestly must suck to be LEO on this board and have everybody know it. I know I join the pile on for a lot of these threads (example: this one), but I am equally empathetic to cops in general. You guys have to deal with the dregs and that has got to change a person. Most of the cases we rail against are perpetrated by the yahoos who probably shouldn't have passed their psyche eval, the others are situations where the Law is above the law. Most of my family are either PD or FD. I share all this because you're one of my favorite posters and I think you get a heap of unwarranted flack for your job.

Lame. Cops showed up to "protect" the "property" or to go commando on bad guys?

Back