Officers Fatally Shoot Family

It's the owners fault. You know you have a dog in the house and probably forget to turn off the alarm. Cops are off this time, but seriously couldn't the owner say they have a dog or a sign outside saying dog in the house. They could have brought some tranquilizers as well as a gun. I think both need an upgrade in common sense. Poor dog, incompetent humans and their silly mistakes. :icon_chee

It's the owners fault. You know you have a dog in the house and probably forget to turn off the alarm. Cops are off this time, but seriously couldn't the owner say they have a dog or a sign outside saying dog in the house. They could have brought some tranquilizers as well as a gun. I think both need an upgrade in common sense. Poor dog, incompetent humans and their silly mistakes. :icon_chee

you should probably read the article first

i don't speak whatever language you speak. get some help and revise and maybe i can respond.

The device I was using corrects like that sometimes. My question was why did they enter the house on an alarm call as that is not normal at least from what I have seen and heard.

We get it you would not care if they shot your dog but others consider them family and would.

And I hope you don't own a dog or any pet for the good of the pet.

Last edited:
regardless if the cop was in the right or wrong,there are so many POS cops out there these days,even when the good ones are killed in the line of duty,i get a warm fuzzy feeling.......#fuckemall.

lol at people defending cops' actions again. trigger-happy pussy cops these ones are.
if the dog really CHARGED at them, they would have no problem saying so in the news. how many times have the cops gone well beyond the truth in describing the circumstances that led them to using lethal force? how many times have they been caught on video?
yet the news say "the dog became aggressive toward them and made threatening actions" and even that is most probably exaggerated.
the dog probably snarled at them and they shot it.

edit: and the reason they hauled away the dog and tried to clean up blood was so that it was not possible to see where the dog was when they shot it. kinda hard justifying shooting a dog charging at you, when it was shot 20 feet away from you.

shit happens. a dog is property and not a family member....

Millions of dog owners would disagree with you. You talk as though a dog is a chair.

Here is the problem with this shooting, nobody has mentioned it yet.

"...the dog became aggressive toward them and made threatening actions......bullet holes remain in the futon Bullet slept on"

They shot the dog as he was lying in his bed. "Aggressive actions"....more of the same bullshit bad cops pull when they kill anyone. "Stop resisting arrest!" as they pummel a harmless person into a coma. Fuck bad cops.

There are some dog owners who would immediately attack anyone who murdered their dog. I am one of them. Murder my innocent dog and I will try to hurt you as badly as possible as quickly as possible. Dogs are a part of many people's families.

Millions of dog owners would disagree with you. You talk as though a dog is a chair.

"...the dog became aggressive toward them and made threatening actions......bullet holes remain in the futon Bullet slept on"

They shot the dog as he was lying in his bed. "Aggressive actions"....more of the same bullshit bad cops pull when they kill anyone. "Stop resisting arrest!" as they pummel a harmless person into a coma. Fuck bad cops.

There are some dog owners who would immediately attack anyone who murdered their dog. I am one of them. Murder my innocent dog and I will try to hurt you as badly as possible as quickly as possible. Dogs are a part of many people's families.

the law does not define pets as family members. i recognize that people feel this way, but legally dogs are property. they aren't gonna get a million dollars in a lawsuit because...it's a dog.

and it's very easy to play forensic investigator based upon a 120 word news story, but we really don't have any idea what happened there.

The Ole "Shoot first, Cover Up Later" Police attitude is so common these days.

Jesus, you dog people need to get a grip.

the law does not define pets as family members. i recognize that people feel this way, but legally dogs are property. they aren't gonna get a million dollars in a lawsuit because...it's a dog.

and it's very easy to play forensic investigator based upon a 120 word news story, but we really don't have any idea what happened there.

so if i kill a police dog, is that the same as if i broke an antenna on a cop car?

Police are just another gang of thugs these days. Yeah, I'd willingly give up my guns to depend on their protection any day!

regardless if the cop was in the right or wrong,there are so many POS cops out there these days,even when the good ones are killed in the line of duty,i get a warm fuzzy feeling.......#fuckemall.

I generally try to respect everyone's opinion, but, I have to say that this is one of the most vile and irresponsible posts that I've seen in a long time. You may want to consider a visit to a shrink if you honestly think it's positive that honest people die, regardless of the profession.

so if i kill a police dog, is that the same as if i broke an antenna on a cop car?

depends on the context.

also if i hit a dog with my car it's not the same as hitting your kid. dogs are not people. they are people's property. i know it sucks to hear that because in 2014 everyone thinks a dog is there son/daughter but dogs are not human beings no matter how much we've anthropomorphized them and no matter how much some people value pets over human beings.

on that note, police can defend against animal aggression. it's too bad the dog got shot, but shit happens.

...like you

no need to get all gotten to just because i'm not chicken little "sky is falling" over a dog's death. people need some perspective here for fuck's sake. it's a dog. it's not your dog. it's like the earth opened up and demon spawn came out and raped everything they saw, only it's instead of demon spawn it's a cop and isntead of raping everything it's just some dude who in the line of duty reacted to a 120 lb dog.

btw, just to put this thread in perspective, the first animal welfare society came decades before the first child welfare society. this thread is part of that proud tradition/
keep on fighting the good fight people. this is what really matters, right?

no need to get all gotten to just because i'm not chicken little "sky is falling" over a dog's death. people need some perspective here for fuck's sake. it's a dog. it's not your dog. it's like the earth opened up and demon spawn came out and raped everything they saw, only it's instead of demon spawn it's a cop and isntead of raping everything it's just some dude who in the line of duty reacted to a 120 lb dog.

btw, just to put this thread in perspective, the first animal welfare society came decades before the first child welfare society. this thread is part of that proud tradition/
keep on fighting the good fight people. this is what really matters, right?

Say you were in a burning building with someone

depends on the context.

also if i hit a dog with my car it's not the same as hitting your kid. dogs are not people. they are people's property. i know it sucks to hear that because in 2014 everyone thinks a dog is there son/daughter but dogs are not human beings no matter how much we've anthropomorphized them and no matter how much some people value pets over human beings.

on that note, police can defend against animal aggression. it's too bad the dog got shot, but shit happens.

Federal Law Now Protects Canine Cops
Under the Federal Law Enforcement Animal Protection Act, which went into effect this week, anyone convicted of purposely assaulting, maiming, or killing federal law enforcement animals such as police dogs and horses could be fined at least $1,000 and spend up to 10 years in prison.
there is a very clear double standard when it comes to police dogs vs other people's dogs. cops kill dogs like it is some kind of sick sport for them these days and get off absolutely free. someone kills a police dog - boom, 10 years!
and btw, I dont have pets and I am certainly not the "pets are family" kind of person.

Fuck RRPD and Williamson County with the largest and spikiest whale dicks in existence.

I live not far from Round Rock and they just incite an irrational rage in me. I wouldn't put anything past them.

Jesus, you dog people need to get a grip.

Would it be any different if you harmed any kind of pet?

Go over to a friend's house and kick their cat, then tell us how that works out for you.

Back