• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Officer shoots black man in Brooklyn Center (10 miles outside Minneapolis)

The pig's in the same boat as her victim, except her alleged crime is much worse than anything he's ever been accused of, so if he's a criminal then she is as well.
You keep calling the victim a criminal. Still waiting to hear what crime he was convicted of.
Failing to report to court is a crime. That's why he had an outstanding bench warrant.

Let's just say that I'm not surprised someone who casually drops "pig" is the type of person who can literally watch someone commit a crime on film (i.e. resisting and evading arrest), then argue the person isn't a criminal because of....I dunno, paperwork or something.

Another perspective is, just let him go and tell him to 'take care of it.'
I can't count the number of times I let ppl go with outstanding warrants.
I mean, c'mon. I wanted to stay in service on the street, not tied up in jail processing.
"Just for your information, you have a warrant for failure to appear. Take care of it, Ok?"
"Damn, thanks Officer. I'll take care of it."

I have done that as well, with the caveat that if you don’t take care of it, I am hunting for you and it will be at the most in opportune time when no magistrate is available to set bond

Failing to report to court is a crime. That's why he had an outstanding bench warrant.

Let's just say that I'm not surprised someone who casually drops "pig" is the type of person who can literally watch someone commit a crime on film (i.e. resisting and evading arrest), then argue the person isn't a criminal because of....I dunno, paperwork or something.

And here you lot are defending a pig who committed "accidental" homicide on film and try to defend the twat because....I dunno, he resisted or something.

That second video was the weakest ass cadence call ever. I bet she dreamed of having a powerful voice and really get people passionate about the cause, but she sounded like a middle school kid jumping rope.

I mean, c'mon. I wanted to stay in service on the street, not tied up in jail processing.
"Just for your information, you have a warrant for failure to appear. Take care of it, Ok?"

Obviously would mostly depend on what the warrant was for I'd imagine? Like you said, failure to appear is one thing. Likely there's a line where the offense has become serious enough that even someone who's cordial is getting taken in. (I'm obviously not talking murder or rape, those are obvious but there has to be some kind of line where you'd say "Okay yeah...I can't let this one slide".)

Two live videos from the scene. Unicorn Riot and Move For Justice News

This is day 2 live

Here is three other live streamers

I don't think we will ever see some of these cities normal again. Pre-2020 for many of these cities will be a thing you read about in history books. What a mess. And they will always have problems.

Obviously would mostly depend on what the warrant was for I'd imagine? Like you said, failure to appear is one thing. Likely there's a line where the offense has become serious enough that even someone who's cordial is getting taken in. (I'm obviously not talking murder or rape, those are obvious but there has to be some kind of line where you'd say "Okay yeah...I can't let this one slide".)
yes, exactly. it's incumbent on officers to use COMMON SENSE and exercise good JUDGEMENT in these situations. It comes down to training and experience.

NYPD would fire your ass in a heartbeat if you did that and got caught by a supervisor or someone narced on you. Maybe some smaller towns or sheriff's department can do that but not a large municipality with quotas and performance objectives with civilian oversight.. NYPD micro manages everything

And a pig who kills someone by accident is still a murderer. But the law states that he's not a criminal until he's been convicted of a crime.

And how do you know he committed the two crimes he was accused of? Where you there? Have you read the case file?

oh look, he called her a pig. How original and witty

A bad shoot, but this criminal brought about his own death.

NYPD would fire your ass in a heartbeat if you did that and got caught by a supervisor or someone narced on you. Maybe some smaller towns or sheriff's department can do that but not a large municipality with quotas and performance objectives with civilian oversight.. NYPD micro manages everything
I worked Oakland PD for 26 years bro.
I know about 'performance standards' etc. and all that shit.
But for my other team members, it was more important to stay in service
cause shit goes off on the mean streets.
fuck the bean counters.

do you currently work for NYPD?

I worked Oakland PD for 26 years bro.
I know about 'performance standards' etc. and all that shit.
But for my other team members, it was more important to stay in service
cause shit goes off on the mean streets.
fuck the bean counters.

do you currently work for NYPD?
I hear you I worked anticrime unit no uniforms with the bloods and crips in brownsville brooklyn. .. They basically said "got your vest radio and gun? GTFO there and stay safe".
In queens it was "straighten your tie and shine your shoes your working trump tower this week" honestly even though it was way more dangerous I liked working brooklyn better.. Way tighter unit no snitches.. Queens was friggin high school games

Again, I don't think the guy should have been killed and I do think it's murder. That said, can we stop makes heroes out of criminal scumbags? Absolutely stand against what happened but stop acting like these are good people.

I guarantee Twitter, Facebook, etc. are going to start shadow banning people that post this pic:

Eyz2JNBW8AMtC0v

It doesn't fit the narrative that he was a good family man like the picture of him that all of the blue checks are sharing with his kid.

I hear you I worked anticrime unit no uniforms with the bloods and crips in brownsville brooklyn. .. They basically said "got your vest radio and gun? GTFO there and stay safe".
In queens it was "straighten your tie and shine your shoes your working trump tower this week" honestly even though it was way more dangerous I liked working brooklyn better.. Way tighter unit no snitches.. Queens was friggin high school games
Nice. I grew up on Long Island many years ago and used to go into the city all the time.
When I was working, they'd put you on a timer for every case. 211 robbery was 60 minutes, 261 rape was maybe 2 hours and of course lesser offenses, less time.
after that, they'd just put you back in service and hand out cases.
on a busy night, they'd have a 100 cases stacked for cops to sort through, while also trying to suppress shit
on the street.
crazy

Nice. I grew up on Long Island many years ago and used to go into the city all the time.
When I was working, they'd put you on a timer for every case. 211 robbery was 60 minutes, 261 rape was maybe 2 hours and of course lesser offenses, less time.
on a busy night, they'd have a 100 cases stacked for cops to sort through, while also trying to suppress shit
on the street.
crazy
yeah when we would go on duty they'd be holding 6 calls and when we went EOT hand over 5 to the next shift.. never even turn off the car just drive up and jump in lol. we used to eat in the car on the way to jobs... good luck getting over the radio it was going nonstop.. most times id just call central on my cell phone and give the dispositions for our calls.. I lived on Long Island as well grew up around lynbrook and oceanside

Again, I don't think the guy should have been killed and I do think it's murder. That said, can we stop makes heroes out of criminal scumbags? Absolutely stand against what happened but stop acting like these are good people.

I guarantee Twitter, Facebook, etc. are going to start shadow banning people that post this pic:

Eyz2JNBW8AMtC0v

It doesn't fit the narrative that he was a good family man like the picture of him that all of the blue checks are sharing with his kid.
Seems like the female cop panicked and killed him. Not sure what I would change her with.

BUT yes, this guy looks like he was a scumbag and ran around doing dumb stuff. Guy should not be emulated by anyone ever. It is sad that they pick the worst types to rally around and hold up

Uh, because you're a right wing bootlicker using the same arguments made during the aftermath of the Rodney King incident?
What makes me right wing or a bootlicker? Because I think it's better to obey the law and not resist? Like I said, if you want to fight the man, go ahead. Just don't complain about the consequences.

on the street.
crazy
I knew a Baltimore cop. He said even on a rainy Tuesday night, he never cleared his ledger. There were tons of crimes they never responded too.
As a bonus, when I lived in Baltimore for college, I got to see a high speed chase end in front of my house.

Back