Off Steroids, Jon Jones Looks Average

Looks like the steroids made the fighter. Wish we got to see Jones vs DC with no steroids, but I suspect that Jones already knew what would happen, which is why he roided for that fight.
against dc, he didn't flag for anything on the 6th, and the 7th, then flagged for traces on the 28th, then nothing again on the 29 (fight night). you can't cycle tbol in a 21 day window and only flag for traces of m3. and noone would think of doing it with tbol or another dchmt steroid right before a fight knowing they were for sure going to be tested.

Mma is hard on your body. Jones has been doing it at a high level for 10 years now. He might not be chronologically old, but 10 years on top in a sport like mma that is just brutal on your body wears you down.

I remember years ago they did some statistical study on the average mma career. According to the study, after 9 years in mma, it's all downhill from there. If you run the numbers, it's actually accurate. Jones will fall like everyone else if he keeps fighting.

Remember a month ago when all you conspiracy theorists were saying that Jones has a free pass and is still on steroids? Now he doesn't perform well and the narrative changes to agree that he's no longer on steroids. How about we just apply Occam's Razor? USADA was correct. Jones is human. Haters just believe whatever makes him look the worst.

This is all it boils down to.

1. He's not off steroids. Very few professional athletes are natural, and they are probably found in fringe skill-based sports like croquet and bocce ball. MMA is a sport where steroids give a profound advantage, and it's a sport that pays a lot to top athletes.

2. He still looks like he is on steroids. Very few men can be 6'4'' and 215 pounds of shredded muscle with enough cardio to fight for 25 minutes and not use any performance enhancing drugs.

I've been saying it for years and lately analysts like Cruz and Thomas are saying it too ... the longer you defend a title the more tape and time you give every future challenger to study you

Guys like Conor and Max spoke of this significant advantage they would have over Aldo and their deep understanding of Aldo's game showed when they fought him

Reyes said the same thing about Jon over a year ago and the way he fought Jon showed he had paid a shit-ton of attention to Jon's game ever since Reyes got into the sport, while, relatively speaking, Jon had much, much less time to prepare for Reyes

That's a big part of why building a long run of defenses is easily the #1 qualification for GOAT contender status and why anyone with fewer than 8 defenses isn't even in the running

Remember a month ago when all you conspiracy theorists were saying that Jones has a free pass and is still on steroids? Now he doesn't perform well and the narrative changes to agree that he's no longer on steroids. How about we just apply Occam's Razor? USADA was correct. Jones is human. Haters just believe whatever makes him look the worst.
Because The commissions and USADA followed up with the increased testing in 2019, (something I had doubted they actually would), I changed my mind about him trying to beat the tests and concluded that Jones was probably clean now. The coincidence between his supposed "going off steroids" and his fast declining performance supports that theory.

Because The commissions and USADA followed up with the increased testing in 2019, (something I had doubted they actually would), I changed my mind about him trying to beat the tests and concluded that Jones was probably clean now. The coincidence between his supposed "going off steroids" and his fast declining performance supports that theory.
pulsing was bullshit in 2018 when he was finishing gus, but it's real now......

Jones last 9 fights.

7 decisions.

1 NC due to steroid guzzling.

And a TKO over mentally weak Gus who got choked out by journeyman bum Smith in his very next fight.

Without steroids Jones is boring and unimpressive.

he was cleared to fight. he didn't "pop".

Lol why did the UFC move the event to LA last minute.

Because the state of nevada refused to sanction Jones because he had steroids in his system.

That's not "cleared to fight" you fucking idiot lol

Lol why did the UFC move the event to LA last minute.

Because the state of nevada refused to sanction Jones because he had steroids in his system.

That's not "cleared to fight" you fucking idiot lol
How is this hard to understand still?

nevada needed a hearing to get more information before clearing him to fight. Information California was more familiar with. Nevada cleared him after they had the hearing.

how do you still not know this after being told so many times?

Lol at you calling me the idiot. You’re fuckin toxic. You’re the obnoxious fuckin idiot.

pulsing was bullshit in 2018 when he was finishing gus, but it's real now......
We don't know if it's real because they won't release the tests and there's no science for it in the first place. I would say if he's still pulsing regularly with all the additional testing, there might be something to it. My question then would be how much Tbol did he have to take in order to pulse forever? Jon probably still benefited from the (initial?) Tbol for Gus 2

His cardio seems much better now. He changed his PED diet

He's maybe on EPO. Because he always pulls ahead in the last two rounds in all his fights.

We don't know if it's real because they won't release the tests and there's no science for it in the first place. I would say if he's still pulsing regularly with all the additional testing, there might be something to it. My question then would be how much Tbol did he have to take in order to pulse forever? Jon probably still benefited from the (initial?) Tbol for Gus 2
He was still pulsing for the santos fight so either you accept pulsing is real or your new theory you don’t really believe.

and I have no idea how you’re concluding on gus 2.

Back