Odwalla Superfood drink?

StevieSparkZ

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Since the recent I guess "trend" with the light force and phyto greens drinks, I'm wondering if anyone has had time to get to try out and analyze the effectiveness of Odwalla's superfood green juice drink, it tastes pretty good from what I've tried, but anyone have any feedback or good thoughts about it?

I work in a produce dept that sells it and I can say it's pretty popular. As far as taste it is pretty good, bothouse farms green goodness taste better but the odwala is proabably better for you. The company has a pretty good reputation and from what i read of the nutrition facts and info it looked like good stuff. I dont drink it on a regular basis though.

Ah yeah just what i was lookin' for....

TJS, im guessin the bothouse one has more sugars?

I drink the Odwalla and Naked Juice. The Naked Juice is called "Green Machine". Both taste ok and are great for you. The only thing that is a little misleading is that both contain wheat grass and from what I've heard wheat grass loses it's potency after a few hours. So even though you're getting "wheat grass" in the drink it really isn't potent. I suggest going to a juice/smoothie place or Jamba Juice for the Wheat grass.

Back to the topic, I love the drink. Don't drink it for the taste, it's great for you. Also try the Naked Juice "green machine" basically the same thing.

Yeah see, I was wondering if its beneficial to me because to me the odwalla AND the naked juice green machine taste great (IMO)

I definately love the bolthouse Green Goodness, there is another thread on this here too.

steviesparks- After tasting them I assume like you the bolthouse simply had more sugar in it but If I remeber correctly they had about the same. Not sure why it tastes better...but it does.

TJS said:
steviesparks- After tasting them I assume like you the bolthouse simply had more sugar in it but If I remeber correctly they had about the same. Not sure why it tastes better...but it does.

ill check bothouse's it might have more of the "other ingredients" type thing or what not

btw whats it taste like? a kerns drink or so?

Back