ode to deadlift

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMM8V5MmatU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMM8V5MmatU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

You shouldn't fault her for trying to make you feel average...
Touche, but even if she estimated 2 inches less, I't would still be above average in this country.:icon_chee

Penis Size Around The World
Flacid length/erect length (in inches)

United States 3.4/5.0
Germany - na/5.6
Spain - na/5.3
France 4.7/6.2
Japan 3.1/5.1
Brazil - na/4.8
Italy 3.9/5.9
Venezuela 3.7/5.0
Mexico - na/5.9
Greece - na/4.8
India - na/4.0
Saudi Arabia - na/4.9
Chile - na/5.5
Colombia 3.5 5.4
Korea 2.7 3.7

http://www.littlespeck.com/world/CForeign-penis-060411.htm

Note the NA for Germany. We are permanently erect. And ignore the French numbers, lying bastards.

Good thing all the African countries were left off...

An ex once wanted to measure me. I told here only if I could measure her vaginal depth. Conversation over.

An ex once wanted to measure me. I told here only if I could measure her vaginal depth. Conversation over.

Nice.

The vaginal depth is around 5 inches for women I think, thats why its pointless showing off that you have a 9 inch dick. Youre never going to fully use it so its just a waste of space.

The vaginal depth is around 5 inches for women I think, thats why its pointless showing off that you have a 9 inch dick. Youre never going to fully use it so its just a waste of space.

What about the anal tract?

the poem was lame, but the studies have made me feel a little better about myself. I think it's flawed though, I was under the impression the average length was around 6". I'm certain I've read that in a couple places, though, they may have all cited the same source.

A man and a woman sit down next to each other on a plane. "What's that you're reading?" he asks. "It's a book about penis sizes of different cultures. Apparently Polish men are the longest, but native americans have the greatest girth. By the way, my name is Gale, what's yours?" "Tonto Kowalski"

We need Zop and BW in this thread for their input.

Note to self: NEVER, EVER date a Korean. Unless he's completely jakked and has a tongue like a hurricane. Is that study for real? The only other site that I knew of was this website that even plots size and the percent of men with such a size. Interesting :wink:.

I haven't even read the Ode to Deadlift yet. The rest of this thread distracted me...

lmfao

the poem was lame, but the studies have made me feel a little better about myself. I think it's flawed though, I was under the impression the average length was around 6". I'm certain I've read that in a couple places, though, they may have all cited the same source.

Methodology in these things is highly suspect.

And... wikipedia has AN ENTIRE PAGE devoted to penis size. I don't really know what to think about that be here is their summary:

"While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average human penis is approximately 12.7 - 15 cm (5 - 5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently,(4.23 in, 7.53 in))[5][6][7]. The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size (or, put another way, most penises are below average in size)."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back