ode to deadlift

Inclusion of anime drawings = automatic fail.

That link crashed my browser and installed a virus on my computer. Good going TS.

copy and paste for favor. I dont trust you and interwebz

If theres one thing worse than curl monkeys its people that think theyre like god's gift to lifting because they know about Deadlifts.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

That poem made my penis shrink at least an inch. Good thing I'm an American so I have inches to spare.

That poem made my penis shrink at least an inch. Good thing I'm an American so I have inches to spare.

Penis Size Around The World
Flacid length/erect length (in inches)

United States 3.4/5.0
Germany - na/5.6
Spain - na/5.3
France 4.7/6.2
Japan 3.1/5.1
Brazil - na/4.8
Italy 3.9/5.9
Venezuela 3.7/5.0
Mexico - na/5.9
Greece - na/4.8
India - na/4.0
Saudi Arabia - na/4.9
Chile - na/5.5
Colombia 3.5 5.4
Korea 2.7 3.7

http://www.littlespeck.com/world/CForeign-penis-060411.htm

Note the NA for Germany. We are permanently erect. And ignore the French numbers, lying bastards.

Penis Size Around The World
Flacid length/erect length (in inches)

United States 3.4/5.0
Germany - na/5.6
Spain - na/5.3
France 4.7/6.2
Japan 3.1/5.1
Brazil - na/4.8
Italy 3.9/5.9
Venezuela 3.7/5.0
Mexico - na/5.9
Greece - na/4.8
India - na/4.0
Saudi Arabia - na/4.9
Chile - na/5.5
Colombia 3.5 5.4
Korea 2.7 3.7

http://www.littlespeck.com/world/CForeign-penis-060411.htm

Note the NA for Germany. We are permanently erect. And ignore the French numbers, lying bastards.

The French just put the Germans in second because they're afraid of blitzkriegs.

*adjust myspace browser to filter only korean girls*

Why did the Parisians plant trees along the Champs Elysee?

Because the Germans like to march in the shade.

These surveys obviously weren't taken in any internet chat rooms, where 9+ inches is the norm.

Everyone thinks their dick is bigger than it actually is, when the measuring tape comes out the harsh truths are revealed. I bet alot of guys who were measured for that study had their reality shattered.

we all know you should measure from the ahole to head

And you certainly can't rely on a woman's estimation. I asked my wife to estimate my length and she gave me 2 extra inches I don't have.

And you certainly can't rely on a woman's estimation. I asked my wife to estimate my length and she gave me 2 extra inches I don't have.

You shouldn't fault her for trying to make you feel average...

Back