ODDS! Woodley vs. St-Pierre Betting Lines Are Out

I appreciate both of these mens athletic abilities but this could turn out to be the dullest fight in WW Championship history. Fuck. Just when i got used to exciting WW title fights.
They should institute prides yellow and red cards for this one. Chances are they'll both have no purse left come the final round.

They should also do odds in whether the fight actually happens. I think "never happens" would be the overwhelming favorite.

View attachment 126127
The bookies in Las Vegas have already released odds for this matchup, and to nobody’s surprise, St-Pierre has opened as the favorite despite not fighting since December 2013.

Favorite : Gsp (-150)
Underdog : Woodley (+120)

Thought?

Brah 50-43 GSP manhandles the 1 rd gastank. If Rory can beast him, I'm 100% positive GSP will do even better against him. The ideal fight for him to return

GSP is so weak for coming back to take this fight but not fighting Lawler. Lameeeeeee

So weak to take a fight against someone calling him out that happened to starch Lawler in a couple mins. LAmeeeeeeee!

I couldn't trust this fight with the GSP layoff and Woodley's KO power. Years ago, this would have been an obvious GSP win, maybe even a finish. Woodley's history indicates that he's really not that good, but he has KO power and likely defensive wrestling good enough to not be an easy takedown. I would think GSP boxes him up like MacDonald, but who knows.

GSP definitely takes the safe route both in and out of the octagon.

Ringside at UFC 196 to hopefully fight a FW striker.

Willing to fight Bisping as champion but never Anderson.

Wouldn't fight Lawler but could come back and fight a wrestler with some power. A style he has fought many times before.

Lol at thinking GSP was at ringside to fight Conor. GSP couldn't care less about tiny irishmen loud mouth. Conor is too busy getting tapped by the lesser fighter of a family whom GSP easily beat the big brother.

The odds we need to know are:

GSP by decision
Woodley by KO

Lol at thinking GSP was at ringside to fight Conor. GSP couldn't care less about tiny irishmen loud mouth. Conor is too busy getting tapped by the lesser fighter of a family whom GSP easily beat the big brother.

You are deluded. GSP was there for Conor. Everyone knows it

You are deluded. GSP was there for Conor. Everyone knows it

Even though when asked he said he would never challenge someone from a lower weight class? The mma world doesn't revolves around Conor. Typical Conor cheerleader mentality.

GSP is so weak for coming back to take this fight but not fighting Lawler. Lameeeeeee
i am a big gsp fan but i have to agree, was about as clear a case of ducking as you could imagine.

and as far as the odds go: they're meaningless, as no one can predict what GSP (or any other fighter) will look like after a layoff that long. and as was mentioned, USADA could also be a factor.

i am a big gsp fan but i have to agree, was about as clear a case of ducking as you could imagine.

and as far as the odds go: they're meaningless, as no one can predict what GSP (or any other fighter) will look like after a layoff that long. and as was mentioned, USADA could also be a factor.

I respect GSP. I would even say I'm a GSP fan, but the truth is clear to see.

Odds makers are racist.

Woodley shouldn't fight GSP since they counted him out.

Give them the Wonderboy treatment.

post-USADA Grease St Pierre gets knocked out

Prime GSP would be like -500 in a fight against a guy like Woodley with only a punchers chance of losing.

I think Woodley is definitely a hard match-up for GSP & vice versa of course. If the fight gets made I see it being competitive

Back