ODDS! Woodley vs. St-Pierre Betting Lines Are Out

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
GSP-Woodley-752x440.png
The bookies in Las Vegas have already released odds for this matchup, and to nobody’s surprise, St-Pierre has opened as the favorite despite not fighting since December 2013.

Favorite : Gsp (-150)
Underdog : Woodley (+120)

Thought?

I appreciate both of these mens athletic abilities but this could turn out to be the dullest fight in WW Championship history. Fuck. Just when i got used to exciting WW title fights.

i expected it about as such, but a little closer to even money given that gsp hasnt fought in a while - but seems about right

Smart lines. They probably wanted to release at -300 but this is USADA era

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

GSP is the GOAT, but he's been out a LONG time. Will his timing still be on point?

If it's even a HAIR off against a dude as explosive as Woodley, that could equal lights out.

I think Georges gets it done, but there are some interesting variables in this one.

I appreciate both of these mens athletic abilities but this could turn out to be the dullest fight in WW Championship history. Fuck. Just when i got used to exciting WW title fights.
Riiiight! We went from an very exciting champ in Robbie to a potential boring typical gsp hump session. Why?!

#GUERNICAbless

50-45 decision

betting the house!

GSP should be +150 at least. He is out of his prime at this point.

GSP is the GOAT, but he's been out a LONG time. Will his timing still be on point?

If it's even a HAIR off against a dude as explosive as Woodley, that could equal lights out.

I think Georges gets it done, but there are some interesting variables in this one.

the first Round will be very dangerous for Gsp.
If that get past that, I'm pretty sure Gsp will get the job done without much problem.

But the first rd tho.

Either TW runs over Pierre or gets napped on for 25min. If George gets passed 3rd I got him winning.

GSP by being athletic and explosive AND having a gas tank and a jab.

GSP should be +150 at least. He is out of his prime at this point.

At this point? Dudes been unable to stop a fight for years. Vs kos he peppered jabs at a guy with a busted orbital bone. I had more resp4ct5for kos who I hate just on pure heart than play it safe St. PIERRE.

GSP is so weak for coming back to take this fight but not fighting Lawler. Lameeeeeee

what the hell? gsp -600 by the time the fight

Agreed - Plus we really don't know exactly how good GSP's knee is post surgery. He utilizes a lot of wrestling and a quirky knee could be a huge factor. Hopefully he has a great camp, back to his old self and we see a great fight between he and TW if it ends up happening.

This is the Woodley who struggled against kelvin gastelum

I'd take GSP via decision at those odds

Maybe cover myself with Woodley via ko in round 1

if woodley is an underdog thats a great bet.

GSP definitely takes the safe route both in and out of the octagon.

Ringside at UFC 196 to hopefully fight a FW striker.

Willing to fight Bisping as champion but never Anderson.

Wouldn't fight Lawler but could come back and fight a wrestler with some power. A style he has fought many times before.

Back