ODDS! Woodley vs. St-Pierre Betting Lines Are Out

-150 for GSP against his easiest opponent since hardy? yes please.

You would think GSP would take a warm up fight first, to see if he still can compete at that level

GSP definitely takes the safe route both in and out of the octagon.

Ringside at UFC 196 to hopefully fight a FW striker.

Willing to fight Bisping as champion but never Anderson.

Wouldn't fight Lawler but could come back and fight a wrestler with some power. A style he has fought many times before.
"never anderson"
he offered to fight anderson in 2010

"never anderson"
he offered to fight anderson in 2010

At WW? That's like me challenging Hunt to fight at FW. BTW I take PEDs too so he would never fight me

I think those odds are great. So many variables at play with GSP's layoff, Woodley's insane power, Woodley's questionable cardio... Those odds reflect the many ways this fight could go down.

There's so many factors in this fight if it happens. Are we going to see the Woodley who fought against Rory and Gastelum, or the one who's been knocking people out? Are we going to see GSP of old or GSP really old and out of his prime. I would love to see GSP win since I've always liked the guy but I think if they fight, Woodley will win this one with a KO in 2nd round.

At WW? That's like me challenging Hunt to fight at FW. BTW I take PEDs too so he would never fight me
hunt probably could fight at FW with his height and all the water weight he lost from those tears

This is GSPs first fight against an old-line Strikeforce fighter, that's why the odds are so tight.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

GSP is the GOAT, but he's been out a LONG time. Will his timing still be on point?

If it's even a HAIR off against a dude as explosive as Woodley, that could equal lights out.

I think Georges gets it done, but there are some interesting variables in this one.

The biggest problem is not just that GSP has been out for a period of years but that he also has had knee surgery, on both knees. I would prefer he not come back.

Gsp willing to Fight vs Guy that killed Robbie but he takes the safe route for not fighting a Guy that was Just ko,ed........Sherdawg fo you..

does this mean the fight is official? not sure why they would put out the betting odds if it wasnt

Gsp willing to Fight vs Guy that killed Robbie but he takes the safe route for not fighting a Guy that was Just ko,ed........Sherdawg fo you..

Yea, this is the 16-3 Tyron that just knocked out Robbie Lawler in 1 round. I have no idea why Georges feels the need to do this. As a GSP fan its going to he hard to watch.

g6_RoA.gif

That's dumb. Woodley should be a 25 to 1 underdog.

Back