October 31st PBC Showtime PPV Gervonta vs Leo Santa Cruz

Hope you're right, tank's gas tank is questionable. I don't think LSC has the pop to discourage tank from running him over tho.

$75 is a fucking joke.
LSC will outsmart him. Feels like a fight for Davis to lose. Mayweather cant fight for you.

Santa Cruz has shown a good chin but Tank is the hardest and most explosive hitter he's fought. We know he can throw punches for days but he may not have the pop to discourage Davis. His best bet is if Tank slows down and he can outwork him and snatch up rounds.

If Davis is really poorly conditioned, then maybe Santa Cruz has a chance (it's not like this hasn't happened before), but Santa Cruz isn't a big guy and he isn't that hard to hit. That's not a good combination against Davis. I think he takes a bad beating here.

TBH i don't really understand how LSC's people went after this fight. Not that it would make sense to criticize ballsy moves in today's boxing, but this specific equation doesn't look good at all for him.

TBH i don't really understand how LSC's people went after this fight. Not that it would make sense to criticize ballsy moves in today's boxing, but this specific equation doesn't look good at all for him.

This is the biggest risk/reward and gives him the most exposure. If he wins he skyrockets, if he loses, it's against Tank so it's not really too big of a fall.

Where else would you see Santa Cruz on a PPV

No shot at $75. Not sure I'd pay that for any fight currently...the card would have to be stacked.

Gervonta Davis-Leo Santa Cruz Lands on Channel 5 in UK

Its deja vu - Floyd using his winning strategy for tank of fighting the right fighters at the right time. Not particularly the fights we want to see but most likely to keep the ball rolling without too much problem. Expect tank to face teo in 2025/6?

davis-santa-cruz-4.jpg

Two of the sport's most electrifying fighters, Davis and Santa Cruz will battle for the WBA Super Featherweight and WBA Lightweight Championships in a matchup that pits the prodigious power of Davis against the unrelenting pressure of Santa Cruz.

davis-santa-cruz-2.jpg

Everyone's hoping Leo can take it into the 2nd half of the fight, make things interesting.

When’s the weigh in?

If Davis misses weight, Santa Cruz should just tell him to fuck off and not take the fight.

I actually think this could be a tough fight for Davis. If his power doesn't make the difference, I can't see him not having a close fight. People keep saying Santa Cruz is coming up in weight but Davis is a munchkin.

prograis misses weight by a half-pound. not a big deal

santa cruz weighs in @ 129.5
davis weighs in @ 129.75

Good to see he made the weight.

Back