October 31st PBC Showtime PPV Gervonta vs Leo Santa Cruz

There should be no reason why he can't make 130. He's not a big guy.

For me, I want to see how Davis wins this fight. I think he'll win but I want to see how and what LSC's moments look like. From a Davis perspective, that Gamboa fight wasn't the best look.

Personally, I have questions about Tank inside of the ring and he hasn't been pushed enough for those questions to be remotely answered.

For me, I want to see how Davis wins this fight. I think he'll win but I want to see how and what LSC's moments look like. From a Davis perspective, that Gamboa fight wasn't the best look.

Personally, I have questions about Tank inside of the ring and he hasn't been pushed enough for those questions to be remotely answered.
I predict there'll be a lot of "if he's really focused" talk in Tank's career.

I actually think this could be a tough fight for Davis. If his power doesn't make the difference, I can't see him not having a close fight. People keep saying Santa Cruz is coming up in weight but Davis is a munchkin.

On paper LSC isn't a one-punch power type of guy so having him move up a division makes the power even less of a difference. But you're 100% right...Davis isn't huge for this division and eventually he'll run into a bigger guy that can box which reduces him to a puncher. There are elite matchups for him but will we ever see them?

This is a tiresome fight. How many ex-bantams is Davis gonna fight? I mean, was Julio Ceja busy?

& how can anyone have watched the predictable, hittable Santa Cruz (who traded on physical presence & strength advantage at the lower weights) & not see Davis pasting him?

Sincerely do not understand the love this is getting.

davis-santa-cruz-4.jpg

Two of the sport's most electrifying fighters, Davis and Santa Cruz will battle for the WBA Super Featherweight and WBA Lightweight Championships in a matchup that pits the prodigious power of Davis against the unrelenting pressure of Santa Cruz.

davis-santa-cruz-2.jpg

What a handsome young man Leo is, it’s almost hard to believe he’s Mexican!

upload_2020-10-30_15-43-5.gif

Don’t know what to expect from Davis. Might just outpoint Leo with his speed since Leo doesn’t have the fastest hands. It’s crucial Davis doesn’t let him in the second half though. Who knows where Davis’s speed will be and it can be where Leo’s volume comes to fruition.

Tank eating 15 pitter patty shots to the head and land 3 hard body shots

Back