October 31st PBC Showtime PPV Gervonta vs Leo Santa Cruz

Spectacular knockout .

Was a great fight leading up to the knockout

Congratulations to Gervontay .

Holy shit. The distance Santa Cruz’s head turned from that uppercut was insane.

KO of the year right there surely. I had Povetkin up to now, but that was next level devastating.

Just watched the fight and was I ever impressed. That KO was something else. I hope Tank stays at 130 for the next couple of years and unifies all the titles.

Great fight and victory over an excellent opponent. Have to say even though he just lost think Loma would box rings around him though.

I really wanted to like Tank but now I just hope somebody beats him up bad.

that was a spectacular KO. my god, the little fucker can punch.

i thought davis boxed pretty well throughout the fight, but i did not expect LSC to press him like that and actually land as much as he did. unfortunately for leo, he didn't really have enough power in his left hook to properly bother gervonta, but he was landing it a lot, and cleanly too, in exchanges. i had LSC ahead in the 6th, was really surprised he was doing as well as he was.

what are the odds we see davis against lopez any time soon? probably close to zero. the fight would be guaranteed fireworks though.

oh and, floyd taking his mask off every time he speaks is just such a perfect example of what an absolute fucking moron he is.

Leo got hit in the groin.. weakened his legs should have taken the full 5 minutes. too bad..

Back