Obtaining EU citizenship

facePuncher7

Founder of the militant wing of the Salvation Army
@Brown
Reaction score
So it came to my attention today that because my (now deceased) grandfather had a Greek passport, I am probably eligible for EU citizenship.

If anyone has gone through the process of getting EU citizenship/passport via ancestry I would be very, very interested in hearing about your experience and gaining some knowledge.

I'm an EU citizen via decent (Ireland). Super easy to apply for passport. Did it all via mail.

Chinese have been buying properties in the Baltics as a backdoor to EU citizenship.

Irish, super easy. They consider me an "Irish citizen living abroad" because my mom was born there and has her Irish Passport.

Once you're in touch with them they will guide you through it. Ireland seems to want more citizens, I'm not sure about Greece.

Naked oiled buttsecks

So it came to my attention today that because my (now deceased) grandfather had a Greek passport, I am probably eligible for EU citizenship.

If anyone has gone through the process of getting EU citizenship/passport via ancestry I would be very, very interested in hearing about your experience and gaining some knowledge.
Reading the thread title I thought it had something to do with the US election....
I was thinking, Jesus regardless of the outcome it can't be that bad lol

Reading the thread title I thought it had something to do with the US election....
I was thinking, Jesus regardless of the outcome it can't be that bad lol
<PlusJuan>

Thought it was another wave of "If that person wins, I'm leaving..".

I'm an EU citizen via decent (Ireland).

tenor.gif

Back