Observation that suggests Jones isn't GOAT

This thread is wild… all the true goats are degenerates. Especially Jordan

Are we talking sports or how good of a husband these men are/were? Christ
Dude, that was my point.
PicardFacepalm.gif

Think about every GOAT in every sport you can think of: Tom Brady in football, MJ in b-ball, Pele in soccer, Ali (or whoever you think) in boxing, Phelps in swimming, Nicklaus in golf, Federer in tennis, etc

Every GOAT I can think of has some poise, character, can inspire others, and isn't a POS. They don't spend half their lives in strip clubs, doped up and driving drunk, killing or beating women. Yes, there were some evil people doing evil things in other sports (Tyson in boxing, for example), but they've never been considered the best their sport had to offer.

If Jones is the GOAT of MMA, he's really broken the mold.

Just a random thought.

Lebron, Messi and Mayweather are higher up on the goat rankings in their sport where as Jones is the undeniable goat.

Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong, Jordan, and even Brady all have marks against them. Woods because of his personal life cheating on his wife, Jordan for gambling, Lance and Brady for cheating in the sport.

Hate to break it to you OP but these are fighters.

They physically fight.
Odds are that isn't normal for people to wanna do.

Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong, Jordan, and even Brady all have marks against them. Woods because of his personal life cheating on his wife, Jordan for gambling, Lance and Brady for cheating in the sport.
messi21.gif

The GOAT of soccer lol what a Good person with Kids.

Artists are given a pass for their personal lives. Why not athletes? I still hear Michael Jackson blaring on the radio everywhere I go. Greatness is inspiring, regardless if whether the person is a total scumbag.

Back