Objective examination of Luke Rockhold’s losses....

" you're really not as bright as you think " and why even ?
Dont mistake confidence and conviction with a few splashes of arrogance with straight up arrogance. I dont consider myself an arrogant person and if I was/ or am, I'd have no problems owning it. I would consider that a character flaw and my character is important to me.

I even apologize for throwing insults your way but I was just taken back that youd take the time to retort something so trivial and something I'm sure you know what i meant.
Son, you may not think you do, but you really do.

What opinion?
Lol, my writing style ?... and ,lol, the immaturity of it.
That does count as an opinion- no ?

Just like me questioning you're statement of myself not being as bright as I think I am....... and then you claiming you had nothing to say of my IQ nature

Last edited:
Lol, my writing style ?... and ,lol, the immaturity of it.
That does count as am opinion- no ?

Just like me questioning you're statement of myself not being as bright as I think I am....... and then you claiming you had nothing to say of my IQ nature
God dang. Pour some maple syrup on your dick and rub one out.

Everytime I see your sherdog moniker, I think of that poor mofo from the bee gees?- ( me thinks)....damnnnn

Maple syrup, hmmm ?
Assuming you are Canadian. If I was pent up in the snow and ice like that and taxed so hard, I’d lash out like that too mate

Assuming you are Canadian. If I was pent up in the snow and ice like that and taxed so hard, I’d lash out like that too mate
No Canadian here, " mate " ( do love randa markos, though ,but if wifey saw - I'd get big fat black eye ).

I was defending myself, " mate "......follow the paper trail

He simply has some of the worst striking defense ever, he's got no footwork head movement his hands are always down, I remember David branch landing bombs on him I cant remember many fights were he isn't tagged

The biggest thing is that after he won the belt he started fighting different. Hands down, flat footed, lackidasical looking. He just looked like he thought "Theres no way this guy can beat me, there's no danger" so he didn't take the threats seriously.
Thought he looked decent vs Romero though, that was a legitimate outmatched loss on his part. Yoel is just a freak of nature.
I think ur just mansplaining and giving excuses. Luke was never as good as people made him out to be. He relied on his size and strength. But he doesnt have the heart, chin and performances of an all time great. He had 0 title defenses and gets knocked out a bunch of times. Its not like he fought different, his opponents were just better and tougher than he was. Bisping had none of the tools of luke, but he made up for it with his toughness and determination.

I think ur just mansplaining and giving excuses. Luke was never as good as people made him out to be. He relied on his size and strength. But he doesnt have the heart, chin and performances of an all time great. He had 0 title defenses and gets knocked out a bunch of times. Its not like he fought different, his opponents were just better and tougher than he was. Bisping had none of the tools of luke, but he made up for it with his toughness and determination.
Bisquick was mostly a joke.

Mansplaining? Where am I??

Last edited:
You hate the guy cuz he would pull your girl with a head nod.

It’s your girls fault not Luke’s man.
I’ll take that as you admitting I was right. And as your acknowledgment that his sudden lack of success coinciding with USADAs drug testing is at least a little bit suspicious.

Back