Social Obama's back documentary wins oscar. Trumps tweet flood incoming

Anybody see a tweet storm? I see no tweet storm.

I don't even see a light sprinkle

Well if they ran the country as well as they produce the film he would not have to be here fixing this mess.

Just the Oscars licking the balls of Progressives again. They have lost any semblance of fairness and have gone to full on wokeness in honor of their Globalist overlords. :)

Just the Oscars licking the balls of Progressives again. They have lost any semblance of fairness and have gone full out wokeness in honor of their Globalist overlords. :)
translation:
giphy.gif

Obama can put it right next to his "well deserved" Nobel Peach Prize. What did he get that for again? Oh Yeah... bombing children.
Oscars stopped being about the "best" a long time ago. Obama got that Oscar because his last name is Obama. :rolleyes:

Seriously you don't think anything Obama does will not Trigger Trump lol. By 5 pm today I expect a number of tweets from Trump.

I don't have Twitter, nor do I care to join that Libtard Echo chamber.

Trump does it to troll Dumbocrats with hilarious results.

How many Tweets did he have regarding Obama today ?

Just the Oscars licking the balls of Progressives again. They have lost any semblance of fairness and have gone to full on wokeness in honor of their Globalist overlords. :)
Since you're such a film historian, would you care to provide a list of documentaries that should have won over this one? Do you even know which movies won in recent years? Free Solo won last year- is there a political agenda there?

You don't even know what you're arguing against before invoking the PROGRESSIVE GLOBALIST boogeyman.

If you haven’t seen American Factory, go watch it. It’s a great documentary.

Since you're such a film historian, would you care to provide a list of documentaries that should have won over this one? Do you even know which movies won in recent years? Free Solo won last year- is there a political agenda there?

You don't even know what you're arguing against before invoking the PROGRESSIVE GLOBALIST boogeyman.
If you haven't figured out that the Oscars are biased in favor of Progressives and the Democrat Party, then I don't know what to tell ya. They literally hate Trump and by extension his supporters. Which is stupid since Trump supporters like to watch Movies too. Have you seen the ratings for anything celebrating Hollywood lately? That's what happens when you try to make villains and racists out of half the Country.
<Fedor23>

Why even bother pretending that he and Michelle Obama could possibly lose? These awards are a joke.
If these awards shows are such a joke that anybody could win then despite him shamelessly sucking up to the entertainment industry his entire adult life didn't Donald Trump ever win an Emmy for The Apprentice?

If these awards shows are such a joke that anybody could win then despite him shamelessly sucking up to the entertainment industry his entire adult life didn't Donald Trump ever win an Emmy for The Apprentice?

That was when he was claiming to be a Democrat and hanging out with all of them. Never would he win anything now. Before he became a "racist" and "sexual predator" in 2015.

If you haven't figured out that the Oscars are biased in favor of Progressives and the Democrat Party, then I don't know what to tell ya. They literally hate Trump and by extension his supporters. Which is stupid since Trump supporters like to watch Movies too. Have you seen the ratings for anything celebrating Hollywood lately? That's what happens when you try to make villains and racists out of half the Country.
<Fedor23>
So in other words, you haven't watched any other documentaries but insist that this movie is undeserving based entirely on your biases.
screenshot-www-vox-com-2020-02-10-19-29-54.png

BTW, this film attempts to capture the consequences of an anti-union Chinese corporation's buyout of a struggling Ohio factory.

Trump's tiny Twitter posting fingers will flood the tweet space quickly. Our child king will no doubt have some negative post about Obama's like. If they ran the country as well as they produce the film I would not have to be here fixing this mess.

"
(CNN)Barack and Michelle Obama's production company now has an Oscar-shaped feather in its hat.

"American Factory," a film backed by the Obama's Higher Ground Productions, on Sunday took home the award for best documentary feature.

The film, about a culture clash at a Dayton, Ohio manufacturing plant, was the first project produced by the duo's new production outfit and marks a running start for the company."

"
The film hails from filmmakers Julia Reichert and Steven Bognar. It was released through Netflix as part of a lucrative deal Higher Ground has with the streaming service.

"Working people have it harder and harder these days, and we believe that things will get better when workers of the world unite," Reichert said in her acceptance speech.

The former president congratulated the filmmakers on their win."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ertainment/american-factory-oscars/index.html

I don't get how Obama backs the message of this film, and doesn't back Bernie.

Very confusing to me.

It was his life long dream

But he had it on his wall well before he became President. Also he cheats at golf and needs to create the impression that he's actually good.
This thread is such a wonderful example of how TDS has completely broken leftists' brains.

A thread about Obama winning an Oscar is somehow really a "what will Trump say about it", I point out that it has nothing to do with Trump, you somehow veer off onto "Trump thought he was Time person of the year", I point out that he was, and you jump to "oh yeah, well Trump cheats at golf". All that from a thread about Obama being given an Oscar. That is some stage 4 TDS.
<Dany07>

Back