Social Obama's back documentary wins oscar. Trumps tweet flood incoming

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Trump's tiny Twitter posting fingers will flood the tweet space quickly. Our child king will no doubt have some negative post about Obama's like. If they ran the country as well as they produce the film I would not have to be here fixing this mess.

"
(CNN)Barack and Michelle Obama's production company now has an Oscar-shaped feather in its hat.

"American Factory," a film backed by the Obama's Higher Ground Productions, on Sunday took home the award for best documentary feature.

The film, about a culture clash at a Dayton, Ohio manufacturing plant, was the first project produced by the duo's new production outfit and marks a running start for the company."

"
The film hails from filmmakers Julia Reichert and Steven Bognar. It was released through Netflix as part of a lucrative deal Higher Ground has with the streaming service.

"Working people have it harder and harder these days, and we believe that things will get better when workers of the world unite," Reichert said in her acceptance speech.

The former president congratulated the filmmakers on their win."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ertainment/american-factory-oscars/index.html

Lol your TDS is epic.

Trump living rent free in your head 25/8/366 confirmed.

Lol your TDS is epic.

Trump living rent free in your head 25/8/366 confirmed.
Seriously you don't think anything Obama does will not Trigger Trump lol. By 5 pm today I expect a number of tweets from Trump.

Trump's tiny Twitter posting fingers will flood the tweet space quickly. Our child king will no doubt have some negative post about Obama's like. If they ran the country as well as they produce the film I would not have to be here fixing this mess.

"
(CNN)Barack and Michelle Obama's production company now has an Oscar-shaped feather in its hat.

"American Factory," a film backed by the Obama's Higher Ground Productions, on Sunday took home the award for best documentary feature.

The film, about a culture clash at a Dayton, Ohio manufacturing plant, was the first project produced by the duo's new production outfit and marks a running start for the company."

"
The film hails from filmmakers Julia Reichert and Steven Bognar. It was released through Netflix as part of a lucrative deal Higher Ground has with the streaming service.

"Working people have it harder and harder these days, and we believe that things will get better when workers of the world unite," Reichert said in her acceptance speech.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ertainment/american-factory-oscars/index.html

We really need to give everyone an Oscar now. No matter how stupid, lazy, and empty their work. In particular the further away form straight white male they are, any excrement smeared on a wall should get the highest of accolades.

We really need to give everyone an Oscar now. No matter how stupid, lazy, and empty their work. In particular the further away form straight white male they are, any excrement smeared on a wall should get the highest of accolades.

Which white male documentary would you say this should have lost to?

Being directed by a white guy not enough for you? Need an all white company?

Seriously you don't think anything Obama does will not Trigger Trump lol. By 5 pm today I expect a number of tweets from Trump.

Him arming ISIS triggers me, no doubt.

Treason triggered.

Which white male documentary would you say this should have lost to?

Being directed by a white guy not enough for you? Need an all white company?

Whats your problem? I'm taking your side. We need to end merit and distribute everything according to demographics. In fact we need to go further to right historical wrongs. I'm sure it will all work out.

Whats your problem? I'm taking your side. We need to end merit and distribute everything according to demographics. In fact we need to go further to right historical wrongs. I'm sure it will all work out.

So just disingenuous whining about race. I thought so.

Is this that movie about Chinese people saying how lazy American workers are when that one Chinese billionaire bought that one factory?

Is this that movie about Chinese people saying how lazy American workers are when that one Chinese billionaire bought that one factory?

If it was a documentary about how Michele is really a man, those on the right would die via dehydration within like 3 days tops. And they'd have nothing but liberal tears to drink. Sad.

"

"

Well, thankfully the Oscars are super popular...

Seriously, can you imagine watching that shit? LOL.

Well, thankfully the Oscars are super popular...

Seriously, can you imagine watching that shit? LOL.

Apparently you should lump in Time Magazine person of the year. All we heard from the right how insignificant it was and Trump even cried over it. Everytime there was an award show Trump would have some type of tweet.

Right all came out an said we watched the emmy awards because of the English comic comments about the award show. First off no one knew what he was going to say. Talk about outing yourself lol.

I have no interest in award shows I did not watch ether yet right was posting the video all over. I heard on the news at 2 am before my workout that Obama's won an oscar and I laughed because I am pretty sure what comes next.

I maybe wrong but Trump follows a pattern he will make some comment.

He deserves it, he's been in the business for years and his studies at film school was challenging.

Lmao at the left saying the right was focused on obama like to this degree....there is a reason there never was ODS but TDS is real.

That criminal and that criminal and that criminal could have been my son!!!!

Obama’s dividing a nation one day at a time, established 2008

Just another honeydicking amonst the lefts...who gives a shit about these awards...

Back