obama pwning fools atm

Please tell us about this owning? He is allowing a country who was dodgy as fuck about nuclear inspection to have some nuclear production, correct?

So we went from allowing them none to allowing them some?

Now, how is he owning fools because right now I am reading your post and thinking this
[YT]dpqShViVL_Y[/YT]

iran has allowed unprecedented access to their nuclear facilities.
no other country in the world would allow that .
and yes,as a co signee of the npt iran is allowed to have non-weapons grade uranium for scientific purposes

A conservative talking point that irritates the hell out of me is when they say Iran declared war on the U.S. in 79'. Taking absolutely zero responsibility for U.S actions in 53'.

obama_8dd210_13847161.gif

iran has allowed unprecedented access to their nuclear facilities.
no other country in the world would allow that .
and yes,as a co signee of the npt iran is allowed to have non-weapons grade uranium for scientific purposes

Do we have any guarantee that Iran will not have places the US cannot inspect?
Do we have any guarantees that Iran will not get a crazy new leader who will use the non weapon nuclear techs to make nuclear weapons?
Are we allowing Iran to have more nuclear capabilities than before?

Again, not seeing how Obama is owning anyone. He is selling us out and who knows for what.

Kudos to Obama handling things via diplomacy.

As opposed to the war we are in with them...oh wait, we are not at war with iran and have not been since this idiot or the last idiot were president.

So we are not getting out of a war with this and allowing them to get good at nuclear technologies. Fantastic.

Do we have any guarantee that Iran will not have places the US cannot inspect?
Yes.
Do we have any guarantees that Iran will not get a crazy new leader who will use the non weapon nuclear techs to make nuclear weapons?
Yes. That would be a breach of the agreement.

Are we allowing Iran to have more nuclear capabilities than before?
Considering we currently have no way to restrict their nuclear capabilities, no.

As opposed to the war we are in with them...oh wait, we are not at war with iran and have not been since this idiot or the last idiot were president.

So we are not getting out of a war with this and allowing them to get good at nuclear technologies. Fantastic.

If this relates specifically to my post you quoted let me know and I'll address it best I can.

Basically calling out everyone who supported the Iraq war and is opposing this.

heya Diamond Jim,

from President Obama's speech;

For the last couple of weeks, I have repeatedly challenged anyone opposed to this deal to put forward a better, plausible alternative. I have yet to hear one. What I've heard instead are the same types of arguments that we heard in the run up to the Iraq war.

"Iran cannot be dealt with diplomatically." "We can take military strikes without significant consequences." "We shouldn't worry about what the rest of the world thinks, because once we act, everyone will fall in line." "Tougher talk, more military threats will force Iran into submission." "We can get a better deal."

I know it's easy to play in people's fears, to magnify threats, to compare any attempt at diplomacy to Munich, but none of these arguments hold up. They didn't back in 2002, in 2003, they shouldn't now.

a very good speech, well done by the POTUS.

not a bad second term for Mr. Obama, and he still has more time left

Last edited:

LOL That was legitimately just some good-natured ribbing on my part. I know you are a big fan of the man, that's all. And even some of his critics have said this speech was one of his best moments to date on the mic.

LOL That was legitimately just some good-natured ribbing on my part. I know you are a big fan of the man, that's all. And even some of his critics have said this speech was one of his best moments to date on the mic.

Still haven't seen it, but I'm surprised given the subject matter (sounds a little boring) and how great the funeral speech was.

Please tell us about this owning? He is allowing a country who was dodgy as fuck about nuclear inspection to have some nuclear production, correct?

So we went from allowing them none to allowing them some?

Now, how is he owning fools because right now I am reading your post and thinking this
[YT]dpqShViVL_Y[/YT]

I like how people think Iran having a nuclear program is contingent on America allowing it. As if there's a kill switch to it in the WH and that dang Obama just can't bring himself to flip it.

It was a really solid speech. It's sad how good right wing talk show hosts and even hating Fox News makes Obama look. Like he literally just has to be a 40%tile President and how weird everybody else is getting makes him look like the only person in America with sense.. And that's sad. Really sad. Social conservatism needs new representatives, quick. Just like economic left of centers need to disassociate from the cait Jenner party..

Good speech from Obama. I'm sold unless I hear something other than the typical ridiculous contrarian BS from the other side that they always spew these days.

I can't edit on this damn phone. Sorry.

So Jack was ribbed for your pleasure?

Back