obama pwning fools atm

KOQ24

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
anybody watch the speech?
havent ever seen him on the offense like that

Good! War is the failure of diplomacy. Plus you can bet your bottom dollar that if it does come to war with Iran, the ones that are so fervently against the deal, won't be sending their kids to fight.

I never really understood the opposition to the Iran deal...

people often cite the plaintive, "Iran sponsors terrorists!!!"

Saudi Arabia makes Iran look like freaking boy scouts, and we always cuddle up them...

war is the failure of diplomacy...exactly right.

What is this in reference to? Link?

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-iran-vote-most-important-intl-debate-since-073936613.html

Seeking to isolate his critics, Obama said the rest of the world supports the Iran accord, with the notable exception of Israel. He reaffirmed his support for Israel's security and said he doesn't doubt the sincerity of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, one of the fiercest opponents of the agreement.

But he said of Netanyahu, "I believe he is wrong."

Recalling more recent American history, Obama cast the upcoming vote in Congress as the nation's most consequential foreign policy debate since the 2002 vote to authorize the Iraq war. He said many of those who oppose the Iran pact are the same as those who pushed for the war, which is now known to have been based on flawed intelligence.

Challenging those who say the U.S. should have layered tougher sanctions on Tehran and held out for a better deal, Obama said they "are either ignorant of Iranian society or they're just not being straight with the American people."

Is he wrong?

He keeps talking about (and comparing himself to) Kennedy dealing with the Soviets (crediting Kennedy for wnding the cold war and saying history is on his side). Any mention of Clinton's nuclear deal with North Korea?

He keeps talking about (and comparing himself to) Kennedy dealing with the Soviets (crediting Kennedy for wnding the cold war and saying history is on his side). Any mention of Clinton's nuclear deal with North Korea?

He probably used Kennedy because he's more universally loved then Clinton is.

anybody watch the speech?
havent ever seen him on the offense like that

Please tell us about this owning? He is allowing a country who was dodgy as fuck about nuclear inspection to have some nuclear production, correct?

So we went from allowing them none to allowing them some?

Now, how is he owning fools because right now I am reading your post and thinking this
[YT]dpqShViVL_Y[/YT]

Please tell us about this owning? He is allowing a country who was dodgy as fuck about nuclear inspection to have some nuclear production, correct?

So we went from allowing them none to allowing them some?

Now, how is he owning fools because right now I am reading your post and thinking this
[YT]dpqShViVL_Y[/YT]
Before calling other people fools, explain how we right now allow them none.

I cant really care less if Iran gets a nuke. They should just not sign the npt and be like anothet state in that region... :)

I cant really care less if Iran gets a nuke. They should just not sign the npt and be like anothet state in that region... :)

The issue is the Shia bloc forming in opposition to the Israeli-Egyptian-Saudi "Sunni" bloc. The reasonable opposition is that Iran developing such a weapon will kick off a regional nuclear arms race (Saudi will likely just buy theirs from Pakistan). That's a legitimate concern.

What's not legitimate is that people think Iran will attack Israel with nukes and be destroyed in return. They simply aren't going to do that. What the Israelis are concerned about is no longer being able to go into Lebanon after they lose the ability to seriously threaten Hezbullah's sponsor, Iran.

TL;DR we should have reapproached with Iran after the first Gulf War and ditched the Saudis.

Back