Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers

I really hope on January 20th, that when Trump shakes hands with this clown, that he leans over and whispers "Now get the fuck outta my house"

What was that last foreign language? Was that Islamic?

If for nothing else, I'll bet even the lefty media nails the fuck out of Obama for the "Cut it out" line. That's some weak shit.

I really hope on January 20th, that when Trump shakes hands with this clown, that he leans over and whispers "Now get the fuck outta my house"
He talked about the electoral being inadequate , then he mentioned that the electoral and popular vote will one day align, then he sells the case for how great he is and how lousy trump is....

Mentioned nothing on the what the electoral voters should do and also mentions he will release an intelligence report of the findings on how Russia fucked with the election before he leaves office...

Barry is most definitely planning a political coup.

"Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years,"

It's misleading to say that statement came from 17 agencies. One of those agencies is the FBI, which has not agreed with that statement.

Also, James clapper said that release wasn't talking about the wikileaks or podesta emails:

James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence (11/17/16): "As far as the WikiLeaks connection, the evidence there is not as strongand we don't have good insight into the sequencing of the releases or when the data may have been provided. We don't have as good insight into that."

You were saying?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...d56ea1c2bb7_story.html?utm_term=.81a594885747

In today's America, calling attention to bad things Russia does is considered treason.
in todays america, calling attention to the bad things hillary and her crew does is considered a declaration of nuclear war

"Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years,"

At the time it seemed true. But with hindsight I gotta tell you Mittens was right and I do hate to say it. We all thought Russia was down for the count and that islamic terrorists were the biggest problem and here we are few years later with Russia fuckin with our country and putting us in check fuckin mate.

We cant make Hillary president cuz we know shes shady and she is not well liked at all and did indeed lose the election and on the other hand the dude that won did so with the help of our greatest rival.

We really need a do over with both of them DQed but its not going to happen. Republicans arent going to give up a win and democrats arent going to throw hillary under the bus. Its never about the right thing its always about winning the championship belt.

It would be down right comical and impressive at the same time if it wasnt so horrifying what it meant for us.

I still havent figured out how to put what my gut is telling me into words but America is over and I think our best days are behind us and with this are now also completely out of reach

You're quoting the same blog that reported the CIA report that doesn't exist. Let's see a primary source from either the CIA or FBI, not some unnamed U.S. officials.

Um...

John Brennan, James Comey, and James Clapper are unnamed US officials?

Did you even read past the headline?

Um...

John Brennan, James Comey, and James Clapper are unnamed US officials?

Did you even read past the headline?

Any quotes without hearsay?

There is no official statement from any intelligence agency that says in no uncertain terms: they believe Russians hacked Podesta's emails and leaked them to wikileaks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back